Color My World Lite is the coloring book app with a TWIST! In addition to the included coloring pages, you can create your own pages from any photo, sketch your own pages, or just start with a blank page.
Color My World provides a palette of 120 colors, plus an eraser and the ability to clear the entire page and start over.
Built-in sharing makes it easy to put your artwork on Facebook and Twitter, and send via email. Print your artwork for displaying on the refrigerator, or giving as a gift. Or use it as wallpaper or include in slideshows.
• Includes 15 starter pages, 10 from photos plus 5 hand sketches
• Add pages from your own photos, hand sketches, or blank pages
• A palette of 120 crayons to color with and an eraser to correct mistakes
• Palette includes most recently used colors
• Pan and zoom to color fine details
• Undo and redo allows for easy mistake correction
• Book view lets you flip through pages with a swipe
• Rapidly scroll through all pages with the Pages view, as well as add new pages, or delete pages you no longer want
• Open pages for coloring with a tap, in both Book view and Pages view
• A pop-up reveals the original photo as a reference
• Crayon orients to support left and right-handed use
• Share coloring pages with e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
• Print pictures for displaying, giving as gifts, or coloring with real crayons
• Use your work as wallpaper or include in slideshows
• Easy to clear coloring page and start over
• Automatically saves work making it very easy to use
• Settings to adjust for finger size, use of a stylus, and protecting pages from deletion
- Added setting to allow reloading deleted starter pages
- Fixed minor bugs
- Palette now includes most recently used colors
- Improved performance in some areas
- Minor bug fixes
- Hand sketch your own pages to color
- More starter pages - 10 from photos plus 5 hand sketches
- 100 new color for a total of 120 colors
- Pan and zoom to color fine details
- Undo and redo allows for easy mistake correction
Ratings and Reviews
It's not the best but its ok
I didn't have the app for long but I guess I had a little fun playing it. You can play this game it's like a fun game when your bored
I really like this particular coloring app because of the right and left position of the crayon. The drawings can be colored simple or you can use you imagination do a lot of detail. The color selection is excellent. the best I've seen in any coloring app, because of the fact that each color is really different from the next. The only downside is if you touch the drawing in two different areas at the same time, you get a line across your art from point A to point B. which can be erased by hitting the back symbol.
Pretty good even for grown-ups, Updated
Update: As promised, here are the 5 stars, and I wish there could be more. This coloring app is now everything I hoped it could be!
It even includes a very useful feature as a default which the developer does not mention: when you import an image, the lines included in that image are considered a layer already; this means that when you use the Eraser tool to correct errors, it will not erase any of the original lines in the imported image. You don't have to try to recreate erased imported image lines to try to keep your colored image uniform. I have met Coloring Nirvana and it is mine :)
The color selection is gorgeous--many, many thanks for that. I love the Undo feature.
While I have several drawing, painting and coloring programs installed, this is, hands down, my go-to app for the relaxation value attached to simply coloring for a while at the end of a busy day. With all the new features, can't wait to really investigate the full potential.
Worth the cost and then some and I wish the developer all the success in the world! Thank you so much for the fabulous Update :)
This app appears to be about the closest thing to a grown-up's coloring book in the App Store. It has some great features: the ability to set your point diameter (pretty nice variety of diameters so you can color in smaller areas on up), set a left-handed or right-handed orientation and choose color from the palette screen (this is also where the eraser choice is located). The ability to import an image is really great--I imported a screen capture of a completed stained glass jigsaw puzzle, thinking it would make a successful coloring page, and was pleased with that result.
I would like to see a few features in future upgrades and would rate it at 5 stars if these features where present. More colors, if possible, lots more colors. Another upgrade possibility would be the ability to rotate images from the default portrait orientation to landscape orientation. Lastly, as another reviewer requested, the ability to pan out and zoom in would be quite a good thing to have.
Overall, this is good fun for grown-ups, too, and could be a great app for them with some additional features.
- ROBERT Noble
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Noble App House
- In-App Purchases
- Color My World - Lite to Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.