Drag, jump, and hit the piano block of the same color. Pop up a beautiful piano music.
Come on, get high score to be the champion on the leaderboard.
- Unique creative gameplay
- Easy to play but hard to master
- Simple and smooth controls
- 4 beautiful 3D scenes
Color Piano Ball subscription
- Color Piano Ball subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 3 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Color Piano Ball subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthly $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this so much. I had pre ordered it before it came out. And it was totes worth it. There’s just a few problems. 1.) There’s just not that much to do other than jump on a tile. 2.)when your playing a wish it looked more appealing like maybe if it could be more colorful and have more decorations.
Needs more songs. (AND NOT CHRISTMAS SONGS!)
This game is OK.I payed for extra songs. (You can only play 6 songs until you pay) All of the extra songs a Christmas songs! It may still be winter, but please! It is almost spring now, and we need a new collection! And I’m not saying this game is bad, it just needs to have more than Christmas songs. Next update you should change the holiday songs to, you know! Maybe instead of holiday songs you should add REAL songs. (Example, What About Us by p!nk etc.) or you could add songs from movies, like A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman. A lot of different genres. (Pop, rock, rap, heavy metal, etc.) P!nk sings a lot of pop and rock. I hoped this helped you, and add some of the songs I asked for! If you do, I will change my review! Thank you!
You can only unlock a few songs after completing the first 2 songs. After you finish those songs it unlocks an additional three or four that you can play. If you want to continue to other songs you’re going have to pay for them, come on. If I was a producer of this game I would make it free because I wouldn’t want to be playing the same songs over and over I would just delete the app in which I did. A suggestion is that you would have to pay for the songs by collecting diamonds which you earn by getting points. You can then use those diamonds to “pay” for the next song instead of getting a subscription.
- Smith Julia
- 84.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zac Harris
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Membership(1 week) $7.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Diamond Membership(1 month) $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.