Color Picker is a simple and easy color selector.
* Color Picker Support 5 Color Mode
- LAB Color Mode;
- RGB Color Mode;
- HSB Color Mode;
- CMYK Color Mode;
- HEX Color Mode.
* Color Scheme Support
- Analagous Colors;
- Monochromatic Colors;
- Triad Colors;
- Complementary Colors.
* Colors Support
- Standard Colors;
- Web Safe Colors.
- New features when start pick color, display the picture around the mouse point at the upper or lower part of the mouse;
- Optimize when start pick color, hide the main interface window to avoid hiding the windows that you want to pick;
- Optimize the display mode of click color scheme blocks;
- Optimize the prompt of copy color code;
- Fixed the bug that sometimes clicks invalid when pick color;
- Fixed the bug that could not pick up the color of Dock;
- Fixed the bug that could not pick up the color of Menu Bar;
- Fixed the bug of main interface position change when adjusting window;
- Fixed the bug that sometimes the window size is displayed incorrectly when the adjustment window;
- Update the App Icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Even at 99¢, not worth it
This app is very buggy. Anytime I switched to another window it would lock up and I would have to completely kill the app and restart it. Plus, when I checked its results for CMYK against Illustrator, it wasn’t even close. Maybe this wasn’t meant for what I needed it to do. Glad I didn’t pay much.
THIS APP IS OFFICALLY BROKEN !
It used to work excellent, but over the last few months/weeks…. however is working on it to “enhance” it has destroyed it !
Perfect for the price
This may not be as slick as some of the paid color pickers, but it did what I wanted and was free, so it gets a five star review in my book! Don’t let the “developer” word in the title fool you. Anyone who needs a good color picker that works an anything on your screen can use this. It just happens to have some extra stuff for devs too. :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.