Millions of users won't go wrong. Download it NOW!!!
Color Splurge is a photo editor thats Lets you Selective De saturation(Popularly known as selective coloring and recoloring Effect) and Colorize your photos and generate high quality images.No matter how big is the image it lets you generate the High quality output.It is fully integrated to social networks like Facebook.
1. Selective desaturation, check out the screen shots to find out what you can do with this app
2. Colorize ,pick the color you like and paint your photos, check out the screen shots to fell what you can do with this app
3. Get the images from your Facebook Album, Facebook Profile Photo, Photo Album, and Camera
4. Upload your work to Facebook Albums, Phone Album, Email and Clipboard
5. Supports Undo with unlimited(until memory is full in your device) number of levels
6. Can save as many projects as you want
7. Multiple resolutions to choose while Uploading your images,check out the screen shots to fell what you can do with this app
8. Copy the image to the clipboard and use it where ever you want
9. Zoom In, Zoom Out and Pan using your two fingers, make your life easy to work to details of the image
10. Use the Brush size that works for you
11. Can see the brush tip while working on the image, so that it will be easy for you while working on the image
12. And it is free
Image Selection Choices
1. Facebook Profile photo
2. Facebook Album photos
3. Device Album
1. Facebook Albums
3. Device Album
+1000 plus new frames and templates added
+Support for iOS12 added
Ratings and Reviews
Great but confusing.
Some of the ways to move around are very confusing. The app should also have a paint bucket option because the paint brush option is somewhat confusing. Maybe a pen tool would be nice too?
Used to love this app
I had used this app for maybe around 2 years but this change they made completely changed everything, it's now harder to recolor very precisely because zoom reset and now I have to pay to use the colors I want to use? Geez no judgement of why but I simply just feel pushed away and will be discontinuing my usage of this app regardless of the countless amounts of picture edits I've used it for.
Love it, but they changed it
I have been using this app for approximately 2 years, and I have absolutely loved it. However, they recently changed the app completely, and now users must pay in order to have a watermark removed from the photo. It's a little frustrating being that it was completely free before without watermarks, but I guess I just have to find a new app to use.
- pixel force private limited
- 105 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vijaya kumar reddy Doddavala
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.