#1 Coloring Book for Adults with MILLIONS of Addicted Coloring Artists! Download Now for FREE!
Color therapy is #1 Social Coloring App for relaxation and mindfulness with millions of addicted coloring artists! Get it today at iPhone and iPad, for FREE on the App Store!
Join Millions of grown ups and adults who can't live without this stress-free magical " Me Time " App and get the bliss and mindfulness you deserve :)
"Remember when you were a kid and you colored in coloring books? Color Therapy is a stress-relieving, digital coloring book for adults, and the teens we talked with swear by it" ~ Business Insider
" My new relaxing addiction,an anti-stress coloring app. I would give this coloring game 11 stars, the best one in the market "
1. Join our vibrant Social Community to interact and inspire other Millions of coloring enthusiasts! Follow and get followed, leave nice comments, Join our " coloring challenges " to showcase your coloring masterpieces!
2. The biggest and the best coloring page library with more than 5000+ coloring pages in various different theme such as The Fair ladies, Mandala, Floral & tree , Animals, Places, Objects, Thematic, Goth, Art, Fashion, Food, Pattern, Quotes / Typography, Seasonal and many more
3. The biggest Color Palettes Library with beautiful solid colors and gradients
with regularly updated palettes such as basic , neon, pastel, metallic, metal, bubblegum, classic, vintage , rainbow, ombre, shades, serene, nature, sunrise, sunset, fruity, exotic and more!
4. Best coloring tools, line and effects!
- Choose our realistic brushes and color your page manually! From airbrush, oil painting brush , flat brush and many more!
- Choose Different Line Colors : Black, White, Gold, No line, Rainbow, etc
- Choose Special Finishing Effects : Galaxy, Metallic, Glossy, Canvas painting, and many more..
- Highly realistic " Smear tool " to blend your colors perfectly
5. Beautiful calming music and sound FX
- Choose some free music and premium ones : Fur elise, Jazz, Ocean, jungle and many more..
P.S --> You can still listen to your own music, simply switch your Music off
VIP All Access Subscription
- All access to all coloring pages
- All access to all Color and Gradients
- All access to Premium tools, brushes, effects
- No more Ads!
Please read carefully:
- Cancellation of subscription or Free Trial can be done at anytime via subscription settings though your iTunes account.
- Subscription is automatically renewed unless it is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
- Cancellation is not allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial, will be forfeited when the user purchases VIP All Access Subscription
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Let's Keep in touch :>
We listen to our valued users, so don't hesitate to contact us
-Support : https://colortherapyapp.zendesk.com
-Instagram : @ColorTherapyApp
-Facebook : Facebook.com/ColorTherapyApp
-Youtube : Youtube.com/ColorTherapy
-Pinterest : Pinterest.com/ColorTherapyApp
-Twitter : Twitter.com/CTappOfficial
-Website : www.ColorTherapy.App
Love Color Therapy and Want more features?
Please show us some love by giving us 5 star review so we can keep updating you with amazing new features!
Thank you for joining our colorful experience at Color Therapy, we can't wait for you to be part of our community!
Color Therapy Team
- Bug Fixes and improvements
We are looking to constantly improving our app for you!
So please email us any comment/feedback/suggestion to https://colortherapyapp.zendesk.com and we are looking forward to hear it from you!
Thanks for your continuous support
Love, Color therapy Team
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome it’s five star
When I played this app I felt like I was in a total different dimension and right now I have an account and I already have 1.5 K hearts and people keep on commenting being like oh my gosh your paintings are so awesome and I just feel so happy is in this app I’m so glad it’s created and I hope they make more apps of this because it’s awesome I’m not kidding you should try it it’s awesomely crazy. Today when I use the app it just started to not work and I have to do 1 million things to get it to work so I’ll still keep it though but you Gotta make it better so I can work and it Hass to be awesome and when I say awesome it’s a perfect and I’m not kidding when I say it you should try this app if has difficulties don’t get so mad because it happened to me I feel your pain this app deserves the five star I gave it it’s spectacular I feel like I want to use this app all day so when I go to school I just keep thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it and today I looked at my hearts and I had 1,000,000.5 K views mean I mean heart trust me you Gotta be like me to get all those hearts baby . Oh my gosh today is app is totally not working so I might delete it tomorrow if I don’t catch up on work but I’ll I’ll try to keep it and I really hope I do not have to get rid of my account because my account is blowing up right now I keep getting heart by heart by heart by heart sorry if you have to read all this is the very long passage bye
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank for your review! As for the issue, please contact us directly from the app so we can help you with it! Go to "Settings" -> FAQ -> Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!
This app is actually therapeutic. But lately...
Ok so, no joke, this app is great. I am not a bot, for the record. I really love listening to my fav audio books or music(my own not theirs) while I color. It has a great format and balance between free coloring pages and the VIP ones, same with the tools. But lately I haven’t been able to do anything. When I try to color something it goes black, then boots me off the app. I DID download the new update and it made no difference. This is frustrating because I love this app, besides reading, this is the only activity that can make someone like me(seriously ADHD, but really, sometimes I talk like an over caffeinated squirrel 😅) but I can sit still and be quiet for HOURS with this app. I recently found a way to make hair very realistic(kinda) and I think I’ve been improving. Please, Please, please, fix this. I know that this isn’t actually the first time I complained, bc last time The update deleted my unpublished coloring pages, but at this point I’m ok with some of them having to delete. I just want access to my favorite app again. Please see this and do something. Idk if other ppl have this problem, and I wouldn’t even write a bad review, I just want to use your app again.
Thank you, T. Danner
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your review! As for the issue, please contact us directly from the app so we can help you with it! Go to "Settings" -> FAQ -> Tap on the top left corner icon “Write to us” or email us at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Great but also...
When I found ColorTherapy, I was so happy! It was amazing and fun, and I joined challenges regularly. It became even more fun when I found out that if you use pen and just color your own drawing and ignore the lines, you can erase the lines after and create your own artworks! I also loved spending time doing challenges and reading stories with my ct friends. But then ColorTherapy started deleting accounts and posts, saying that you can’t have stories, roleplays, egg adopts, or other things, which I think is very frustrating, because it’s still art, just not the kind the game had in mind I guess. I know that some people put inappropriate stories and role plays and posts, but that doesn’t mean you delete them ALL!! Listen, don’t you think you should take the time to look through and make sure something needs to be destroyed before you destroy it? I know some accounts got deleted and the person behind the account couldn’t get any of their own original drawings back! So, I don’t love it anymore, and it’s become frightening, because even though I haven’t done roleplays or stories or anything, ct might just randomly decide that my account should be deleted. So, there. Edit- okay, I got your response, and I get that, maybe there SHOULD be a different app for all those things though! And 😉 I’m giving you the idea 😂 if it ever happens, tell everybody at ColorTherapy and I’m sure rejoicing will happen, thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your honest feedback! We would like to emphasize that Color Therapy is a coloring app first and foremost. With Color Therapy, people turn their anxieties into beautiful artworks through the colorings templates and tools that we provide. To ensure a creative, supportive, and positive environment for all users, Color Therapy App users need to follow these strict Community Guidelines: https://colortherapyapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005102654-Community-Guidelines
The following content is considered as spam in our app and will be removed according to our Community Guidelines:
- Asking for likes/follows/shoutouts;
- Images that consist only or mainly of text, such as messages, memes, roleplaying, stories, questions and answers, personal messages, “I’m bored, suggest me a song” etc. (Text can be a part of a picture as long as it is a part of the artwork (eg. quotes or lyrics));
- Any artwork comments and accounts that are clearly created with the intention to search for relationships.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miinu Limited
- 276.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Color Therapy
- In-App Purchases
- Vip All Access (1 Week) $5.99
- Vip All Access Monthly $9.99
- Upgrade to Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.