This application is an officially-sanctioned publication using the official text of the Colorado Revised Statutes (current as of August 2019).
Whether you're still in the academy studying the CRS for your POST exam, or out on patrol or in the detention facility looking up statutes for charging or booking purposes, there's no easier and quicker way to access the full text of the Colorado Revised Statutes, as well as all related editor's notes, source notes, comments, and cross-references.
• Browse the statutes by navigating the hierarchy of titles, articles, and sections.
• Use the alphabetical index to quickly access specific topics.
• Search for specific keywords, whether found in the title text or the body text, or save time navigating by searching for a specific title, article, or statute number.
• Bookmark specific statutes for super-quick one-click direct access to those statutes you reference a lot, or those that you just can't remember which title they fall under. Upload all your Bookmarks to Dropbox to keep all your devices synchronized.
• Share text of a statute (all of it, or just your selection) with colleagues via text message or email instantly from within the app. A clickable link is included that takes them straight to the statute (if they have the app installed on their device).
• Assigned to the overnight shift out on patrol? Use Dark Mode to relieve the strain on your eyes while working in the dark.
• Everything you need is contained right on your iOS device; no Internet or wireless connection required (except for Dropbox syncing).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why thumb through the Big Blue Book
I have used this on many occasions and it works fantastic. Love the ability to search on key words and save to favorites. The ability to share the CRS link to others or email to yourself for report reduces the time spent on report writing.
Being able to search while offline is helpful when you are in areas with no signal. Not having to thumb through the Blue Book cuts the time to verify your statutes in half. For those that need bigger print this is also for you.
If you are interested in Colorado Revised Statutes this is the perfect application for you.
You need this if you are a Colorado LEO
This app is FANTASTIC! Super intuitive, easy to use, very accurate and and best of all, SEARCHABLE. You can put your own bookmarks in for commonly accessed statutes, copy and paste the CRS text and more! This is definitely a replacement for the large, heavy and clunky “Colorado Peace Officers Handbook” we were all issued in the academy. Now you have the CRS with you wherever you and your IOS device goes! The developer is very responsive as well. This app is cheaper than the blue book and so much more easier to use. Thank you Peak Programming, IMHO every Colorado LEO needs this app!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.