The best coloring book is now available on your iPhone and iPad! Get it now for free! 2,000+ beautiful illustrations and color palettes are here for you to enjoy and show your creativity!
Join the Colorfly art community! Explore the amazing art world created in beautifully detailed illustrations and bring it to life using those colorful palettes with your imagination.
Keep calm and play Colorfly. Have fun and let anxiety fade away.
What’s unique about Colorfly
- Easy to color: simply tap to pick a color and paint. All you need is imagination!
- A great variety of coloring pages and new pictures every day!
- A special showroom to display artworks, share opinions, and find inspirations!
- Unique infinite filter, enjoy the magic of hues!
- Special effects, like Lego, Mosaic, or Fairy and more, can be applied to your masterpieces.
- Customize your own color palettes from millions of possibilities!
- Create your own coloring books through importing pictures and taking photos!
- Easy to save your works and share them with all your friends, whenever you like!
* What our users say about Colorfly: *
- “I absolutely love this app. It’s so easy to use.” - Tommel13
- “This is the most relaxing app since FarmVille.” - PlayerEP
- “Out of the three coloring apps I have this one is by far my favorite.” - MorganBoBorgan
- “They’ve got a nice selection of pages to choose from and a LOT more free colors than any other app like this I’ve seen. I’d definitely suggest this to anyone who likes to color :)” - SammehMarley420
- “This is the best app ever. So therapeutic.” - GingerSnap8314
Don’t miss it, DOWNLOAD it for FREE, NOW!
Colorfly Premium Subscription
- With Colorfly Premium you can get full access to all premium contents and services for the duration of your subscription.
- The premium contents and services include premium color palette, design images, unlimited photo importation, updated daily.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfly Premium subscription.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The user search function has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok don’t get me wrong, this app is great. I’ve made tons of friends, and I really enjoy coloring and talking with others. However, there are a few issues. First of all, it will occasionally delete your shading which is frustrating when you’ve spent a while on it. There is also the issue of people posting inappropriate content. This may be an adult app, but that’s only for the complex pictures. It’s age range is actually 4+ and there are lots of kids on there. You also have to buy a subscription to access any pictures you missed or couldn’t get because you downloaded the game after they were available. Then there’s the issue of only three imports. A lot of times, many of us want to post more of our own art, especially when the pictures provided aren’t that great. There also should be an option to block users, especially if they harass you or your friends. You also are only able to view a portion of your notifications before they disappear, which is really frustrating when you miss someone replying to your comment, or miss when someone comments on your post. These issues aside, I really am grateful to have this game, and am grateful for the friends I have made🖤
Coloring tiny area
When are these problems going to be fixed? No Showroom, no Publishing, can’t see anyone’s work. Help!
Still having trouble with tiny areas to color...I like tiny areas, can you allow it to be enlarged more, by the user? I’m having more and more trouble coloring very tiny areas. It seems that the ability to enlarge, isn’t getting large enough...PLEASE FIX. August 2019, Your pictures have really improved! Not enough mandalas though. I’ve noticed that this app has gotten faster! Yay, and I love the new special effects! Updated... Every person in your People section are women. How about other types of people? Updated... no improvement. Your create section is confusing! I pick a nice line art drawing, I upload it to Colorfly. Then, you have to make 5 line quality choices, none improve on your original choice of art. Finally, you pick the least worse quality, hit the button to accept it, and then, the line quality becomes much worse. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Your help section and faq section give no info on how to work with the create section. Updated. YOUR APP IS BOGGED DOWN. Very slow, mostly won’t let you publish art, or see your published art. Sometimes I end up with 4 or 5 of my same drawings because it did publish when it says it couldn’t. THEN, it won’t delete your extra art. RIDICULOUS. And you just doubled your annual rate. 🤪
Ok so I love this app. It’s awesome. I love how you can post things and other people can like them and comment on them. And I like how you can do the same for other people. Just one major issue. It keeps deleting my art! I finally made it to the top 300, which doesn’t happen often. So when I went to go see how many likes I got on it, it was gone. Along with two other of my posts. This was the first time it had happened in a while so I was ok with it. So I reposted it the next day. I checked it again to make sure it was still there and it was. But the next day, it was gone again. Incredibly frustrated, I posted it one last time (which I did today). I checked it earlier today and it was still there. However, when I got on it a few minutes ago, it said I made the top 300 again. So I went to go check to see how many likes I got and it was gone. With another one of my posts that made the top 500. I’m really annoyed and frustrated. This happens to basically everyone on the app. I hope the developers can fix this problem so that way the app will be so much less annoying. But other than that, the app is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ElitesCastle Ltd
- 76 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Coloring Book for Adults
- In-App Purchases
- Colorfly Premium $2.99
- Colorfly Premium $7.99
- Colorfly Premium Package $1.99
- Colorfly Premium $7.99
- Colorfly Premium $4.99
- Mega Bundle $9.99
- Colorfly Premium Package $4.99
- Colorfly Premium $14.99
- Unlock Palette - "Serenity" $2.99
- Unlock Palette - "Light" $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.