The best coloring book is now available on your iPhone and iPad! Get it now for free! 1,000+ beautiful illustrations and color palettes are here for you to enjoy and show your creativity!
Join the Colorfly art community! Explore the amazing art world created in beautifully detailed illustrations and bring it to life using those colorful palettes with your imagination.
Keep calm and play Colorfly. Have fun and let anxiety fade away.
What’s unique about Colorfly
- Easy to color: simply tap to pick a color and paint. All you need is imagination!
- A great variety of coloring pages and new pictures every day!
- A special showroom to display artworks, share opinions, and find inspirations!
- Unique infinite filter, enjoy the magic of hues!
- Special effects, like Lego, Mosaic, or Fairy and more, can be applied to your masterpieces.
- Customize your own color palettes from millions of possibilities!
- Create your own coloring books through importing pictures and taking photos!
- Easy to save your works and share them with all your friends, whenever you like!
* What our users say about Colorfly: *
- “I absolutely love this app. It’s so easy to use.” - Tommel13
- “This is the most relaxing app since FarmVille.” - PlayerEP
- “Out of the three coloring apps I have this one is by far my favorite.” - MorganBoBorgan
- “They’ve got a nice selection of pages to choose from and a LOT more free colors than any other app like this I’ve seen. I’d definitely suggest this to anyone who likes to color :)” - SammehMarley420
- “This is the best app ever. So therapeutic.” - GingerSnap8314
Don’t miss it, DOWNLOAD it for FREE, NOW!
Colorfly Premium Subscription
- With Colorfly Premium you can get full access to all premium contents and services for the duration of your subscription.
- The premium contents and services include premium color palette, design images, unlimited photo importation, updated daily.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfly Premium subscription.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Optimized the speed to undo in brush mode
- Optimized user interface
- Removed cover page for browsing pictures easily
- Added some UI animations
- Optimized Custom color function.
- Fixed bugs and improved user experience
We will read all your suggestions and feedback, and try our best to fix glitches and solve the problems you have encountered. Thank you for the support and understanding!
Ratings and Reviews
Ok so I love this app. It’s awesome. I love how you can post things and other people can like them and comment on them. And I like how you can do the same for other people. Just one major issue. It keeps deleting my art! I finally made it to the top 300, which doesn’t happen often. So when I went to go see how many likes I got on it, it was gone. Along with two other of my posts. This was the first time it had happened in a while so I was ok with it. So I reposted it the next day. I checked it again to make sure it was still there and it was. But the next day, it was gone again. Incredibly frustrated, I posted it one last time (which I did today). I checked it earlier today and it was still there. However, when I got on it a few minutes ago, it said I made the top 300 again. So I went to go check to see how many likes I got and it was gone. With another one of my posts that made the top 500. I’m really annoyed and frustrated. This happens to basically everyone on the app. I hope the developers can fix this problem so that way the app will be so much less annoying. But other than that, the app is great.
Hate the changes
I had the app before it became subscription driven and bought several packages. I downloaded this app specifically because it wasn't subscription based. Now I'm screwed since there is no way I can just buy what I want. For example, it used to be you could buy a packet of say mandala drawings, but now you have to pay a subscription for things you don't want. That's a waste of money. Then they gave you a 'free for the day' drawing. Okay--that's cool. At first if you didn't finish it that day, you could go back on another day as long as you opened it on the given day. But apparently the designers aren't making enough money that way-so you have to finish it that day. Because heaven forbid life happens you have to attend to it. Right now I have a 3/4 of the way drawing that I really love, which I'll never get to finish...which totally pisses me off. There is no way I'm paying $7.99 to finish one cool drawing. Now I'd pay $0.99 to finish that drawing, but not $7.99--since there is no guarantee when I'll have time to color again. Because to be honest, the subscription costs is waaaaaaaaay to high. I don't mind paying for things. I bought several packages, including the deluxe palette, but I don't want to ***WASTE*** money on things I'll never use or don't have time for. It's kinda like the way people are ditching cable tv (which I have)...people don't want to spend money on things they won't use.
I like the program very much I think it’s a great program I think you need more choices to add to the for finishing touches you need to have more choices for finishing touches different and you need to you need to add a picture frame. Do you watch a lot more different finishing touches you could add it we could add to it you need to you need to find a man and add them to your repertoire to make them much easier for us to change the finishing touch. You could also lower your price to your yearly program to get the other colors you’re twice as high as the other programs are for their yearly programs makes it hard for someone who is on a very tight budget it would like to continue add the rest of the colors. Are usually color the picture every day and this is so weird picture and I have a migraine headache and it doesn’t look good to my head every time I color picture I get thousands of comments from my Facebook friends. Either you’re judging them too soon or your judges need to have better taste.
- ElitesCastle Ltd
- 49.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Coloring Book for Adults
- In-App Purchases
- Colorfly Premium $2.99
- Colorfly Premium $7.99
- Colorfly Premium Package $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.