Color by number!
Coloring by numbers is a great way to relieve your daily stress. Tons of anti-stress pictures inside! 5 brand new pictures EVERYDAY!
Creating modern masterpieces of digital art is much simpler than ever! Let your creative juices flowing between your fingers.It will bring sunshine to your life.
It's so fun and so easy for you to draw your own pictures.You don't have to be good at art! Just tap screen and color by numbers, The miracle will happen.
* Well designed anti-stress pictures
* Paint easily and watch how you draw the image in the end
* A gallery to store your works.You can share it with your friends
Warning! This game is so addictive!
COLORING LIFE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION:
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to Coloring Life content.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 weekly, $19.99 monthly, $99.99 annually.
- You'll be able to access unlimited coloring pages for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at leat 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancelation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in$USD.
Bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
I understand why some people hate apps like this one but it’s not that bad actually it’s an app where you get bored and you come on the game and get satisfied at least I think... you should try getting it and color a few pages and you will be obsessed with the whole app and I did and when I did I got more coloring pictures and apps and I even have an app called sketch book go download it! You sketch something or you note something and you can screenshot it so just giving you a reminder that you should never judge a app from what it looks like I’m not saying you guys did but I’m just saying remember not everything about it’s outside
Things I don't like about the app
It's a good app but there are, of course, things I don't like. One is when you accidentally color a square the wrong color. If you haven't colored it already, it doesn't make the square dark when you are coloring that number. And it's really annoying when it's already colored. Another, is when you finished coloring it and you press the play button. When you've finished watching the thing, it zooms in when you go to leave the picture. That's annoying, because I have to zoom out and sometimes watch the thing again. A third is the subscriptions. Pretty much all of the good pictures, you have to make a subscription to color. Finally, I don't like when you have to color a square white. Why can't it not be a square there? Fourth, in my opinion there are too many good/pictures I want to color that are subscription only pictures. How come all of the good pictures are subscription only? That doesn't seem fair. It's like you are basically forcing people to pay money, just so they can color the picture they like.
Two suggestions. 1. Love the new unlimited hint button that takes you to any unfinished blocks of the number you’re coloring but it makes a sound that’s kinda annoying late at night I’d like to be able to mute it and any other sounds the app makes without having to turn the sound on my device all the way down, please add a ‘sound off’ feature in your next update. 2. I’m not sure how much control you have over this but you might want to pull some of the ads that play (both automatically and voluntarily to unlock a certain picture) because I don’t think it’s very good for business to be advertising for the very similar and probably your competition ‘pixel life’ or something like that. Great app overall and I’ve loved the improvements I’ve seen over time since I first downloaded it, keep up the good work! Will amend my review when/if issues are addressed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Metajoy Limited
- 149.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Metajoy Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Subscribe For 1 week $7.99
- Subscribe For 1 Month $19.99
- Subscribe For 1 Year $99.99