The most complete color tool for graphic art professionals.
Runs on Mx Macs
Professional color mixing, matching and management for graphic artists, web developers, and designers.
• Localized for the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese.
• Capture colors with Camera or from photo on Camera Roll.
• Import palettes from Coolors or Aurora.
• Export palette to Photoshop SVG file or Procreate swatches file.
• Query your color and compare it to 16 color libraries. (Pantone, BEHR, RAL, etc.)
• Browse a library’s colors.
• Create your own Custom Color Library (My Library).
• Import and export your custom My Library.
• Save your color to current palette.
• Create, name, save and share as many 25-color palettes as your phone can hold.
• Search for color in your palettes.
• Name your colors anything you want.
• Adjust color using sliders or component bars.
• Get RGB, HSB, CMYK and Hex immediately.
• Adjust RGB, HSB, CMYK numbers by dragging the numbers up or down.
• Can input a Hex code directly in app.
• Query a color by Name or Number.
• Rearrange colors in palette by just swiping them.
• View color on color for comparison. See Euclidean distance between colors.
• Rotate through your palettes by just swiping.
• Share or print screen shots from anywhere.
• View full screen 25-color palette.
• Mix any two colors in your palette using sliders.
• Swipe right to go to previous color.
• Can view last 15 colors displayed.
• View your color Full Screen by zooming in on color window.
"Artists and designers will love the Color Query Pro app. In fact, anyone who has ever seen a color that captures their attention and they just have to have it, should have this app.
Color Query Pro is a powerhouse app for anyone who thinks in color and desires to capture the right one at the right time." - Apps and Applications
"As a handy app that helps you capture and find the color you are looking for so you can easily recreate it for your own project, Color Query Pro is a definitely handy tool to have." - AlphaDigits
"Color Query Pro is a mobile application which is helpful for professionals in determining th/e image properties of a color. It is easy and convenient color converter & mixer which can be trusted by professionals. Moreover, it is highly recommendable." - iosappspy
• Does not use internet.
• No Ads.
• No pop-ups to get you to rate the app.
• No in-app purchases.
The sixteen color libraries:
• Pantone C
• RAL Classic
• HKS K
• Dunn-Edwards (Then, Now & Forever Palette)
• Colors of Japan
• Federal Standard 595
• Australian Standard 2700
• British Standard 381
• Material Design
• Brand Colors
• My Library
Note: Colors displayed are simulations of the actual color.
Can now browse the colors of a library.
Import and export into My Library (Custom Library).
Search for color in your palettes,
Ratings and Reviews
FIXED NOW!: Version 3.3 user interface problem
UPDATE: THESE PROBLEMS ARE FIXED! 🤗 The screen which includes RGB/HSB/CMYK sliders is problematic. In CMYK mode the text “Color Query Pro” occluded three of the percentage readouts. The sliders at far left (R) and far right (K) are very difficult to adjust because they are too close to the edge of the screen.
Great tool if you work with colors
Since my device is too old to run iOS 13, some buttons are now invisible due to some incompatibility. But it’s still a great tool and I will keep using it.
Developer Response ,
I appreciate that. I used the new icons in the current SDK. Apparently they don’t show up in iOS 12. I was lead to believe they were backward compatible. Sorry about that.
Thanks for your feedback.
I just got an iPhone 11 and I love it. Colors look great. Worth the upgrade.
I would likely give this app a higher rating if I could figure out how to use it. It is not at all intuitive, and the instructions are unclear. It would help, I am sure if I were expert in colors, but for those of us who aren’t it is a mystery how to use the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alan Meyers
- 8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Alan M Meyers
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.