The Ultimate Color Picker
- Offers In-App Purchases
ColorSlurp is the ultimate color productivity booster for designers and developers.
• Pick colors on your screen with the ultra-accurate magnifier.
• Create and edit colors using an assortment of color selection tools.
• Copy colors to a variety of color formats and create your own.
• Name and organize colors into palettes, then sync them between Mac and iOS with iCloud.
• Create palettes automatically from your photos.
• Check color accessibility with the contrast checker.
• Create beautiful color harmonies based on the color you're editing.
• Work faster with customizable shortcuts.
• Import and export colors to different languages and files.
• Quickly access recently picked colors.
• Use your camera to pick colors from any object in the world on iOS.
• Looks amazing in dark mode, and supports the TouchBar.
• Authentic slurp sound when picking colors!
Sample any color on your screen with the magnifier. Move the magnifier with your cursor, arrow keys, or long-press to slow its movement for pixel-perfect precision. Then copy the color to any format with one click. Pick multiple colors at the same time to create a palette.
# Edit Colors
Dial in the perfect color with powerful color editing tools. Use different slider modes to adjust colors. Quickly grab a pre-defined color from the swatches panel, grab recently picked colors, or find color harmonies based on the color you're editing.
Name and organize your colors into palettes. Drag an image anywhere into ColorSlurp's window to automatically generate a palette. Sync your palettes between all your Macs and iOS with iCloud, and export them to Plain Text, CSS, ASE, CLR, Sass, Swift, HTML, JSON, PDF, PNG, Xcode Assets, JSON, and more!
# Contrast Checker
Instantly check the contrast between two colors using WCAG 2.0 guidelines. Creating accessible designs has never been easier!
# Color Formats
One-click copies a color to hexadecimal or for any other language you need. You can even create your own custom formats!
# Slurp Colors in, Spit them out!
Paste a color directly into ColorSlurp from the clipboard to edit it. ColorSlurp recognizes all of its built-in formats, including your custom formats. Once edited, use shortcuts to copy the color to your preferred format, or drag colors directly to your favorite apps.
# Get these features with ColorSlurp PRO!
• iCloud Sync
• Contrast Checker
• Color Formats
• Swatches and Color Harmonies
• Recent Colors
• Export palettes
• Palette Generator
• Unlimited palettes
This update adds some quality of life improvements!
- The hex code is now shown underneath each color in the palettes! You can also choose to display other values like rgb, or turn it off in the settings.
- Added a new color format: CSS Display P3.
- Enhanced the css export format: You can now choose the color format to export as, the name casing, and whether or not to include support for the modern css display-p3 colors.
- Added the ability to use the command + 1, 2, and 3 shortcuts to copy colors to their preferred formats in the menu bar's recent colors when hovering over the color.
- Added the ability to import the system color picker palettes into ColorSlurp. You can do this under File > Import.
- ColorSlurp is now localized to Swedish!
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Color Slurp has proven to be an absolutely indespenisble tool as a graphic designer. My favorite part is how quickly and easily this lets me use colors from one color space in another. As a freelance designer, I get all sorts of files from my clients, oftentimes inconsistent with one another. Thanks to Color Slurp it's now a breeze to pick CMYK colors from InDesign and use them as RGB colors over in Illustrator. I can even easily convert my brand colors to the weird colorspace Squarespace uses without having to Google a random website to help me out!
I also really love how if you have it on one device, you're able to sync it through iCloud with all your others. I can create custom palettes on my computer and use them immediately over in a procreate file. The camera color selection tool is a really neat and useful addition as well– my favorite palette comes from a sunflower I saw while I was out walking!
All in all, if you do design or artistic work of any kind, I highly recommend this app on all your devices, and I recommend buying the pro version to unlock all the extremly useful features it has!
Developer Response ,
We love hearing when people get so much use out of ColorSlurp! Thank you for the great review! - IdeaPunch
Prety great tool
This product is very cool, very intuitive and well designed. Note if you're having trouble getting this to work with full screen apps you need te enable "Show App Icon In": "Menu Bar Only" under the general settings tab.
Would love to see this product just appear as "menu-bar window" always linked to the top of the screen like the "Color Note" app instead of a window you can drag around and have to click the close button on to dismiss, as that seems a little easier to use.
The app also makes a "Slurp" sound when you select color.. which is hilarious... but a little wierd. Luckily you can turn it off if you don't want to scare your co-workers.
Developer Response ,
Hi mrapogee, you can use the ColorSlurp magnifier in full-screen mode. Just set the ColorSlurp preference "Show App Icon In:" to "Menu Bar Only". This will allow using the magnifier in full-screen. Do to how the Mac OS APIs work, the magnifier cannot go into fullscreen apps when ColorSlurp's dock icon is displayed.
This is the best color picker and color blender in the market! This app is incredibly well crafted and the fact that you can create and save many different collections makes it indispensable for designers, photographers, app developers, you name it. You can also use the palette and blend colors until you find the perfect combination. Never seen anything like this. It's now one of my favorite apps. Just get the full app with in-app purchase, you won't regret it. I had an issue with the store and the developer replied right away and helped solve the issue. Very nice guy. Excellent support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeaPunch, LLC.
- 12 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2022 IdeaPunch, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- ColorSlurp PRO $7.99
- ColorSlurp PRO iOS $3.99
- ColorSlurp PRO Sale $5.99