When you’re ready to take on your next paint project, start with the ColorSmart by BEHR® Mobile app - a convenient, easy to use tool to help you find your perfect BEHR® color, discover new designer-coordinated color combinations, organize your projects and preview your color choices in room scenes and on exteriors.
Check out these great features designed for your iPhone® and iPad®:
• Easily browse or search Behr’s extensive library of colors including BEHR MARQUEE®, PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® and PREMIUM PLUS® color collections.
• Organize and collect your color choices by project.
• Use the Color Match feature to take a photo, then tap on the image to get the closest matching BEHR color.
• Preview your color choices by selecting from a gallery of room images and styles – simply select a color and then tap on wall, trim or ceiling to visualize your color combinations before you paint.
• Using your camera, upload colors by scanning the barcode on the back of a BEHR color card or brochure.
• When you’re ready to begin painting, use the Store Locator to help you find The Home Depot® near you for the paint and accessories you’ll need.
In order to improve our customers’ use of our products and this app, Behr tracks certain data associated with the use of this app. No personally identifiable information is transmitted to Behr.
The colors that appear within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App may not match BEHR color standards. The way colors are represented on your screen can be impacted by variances in the screen display among mobile devices and the ambient light from your environment. For the most accurate representation of Behr's colors, please refer to color cards and brochures available at The Home Depot®.
Paint colors within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App are only available for US and Canada.
We've made some minor bug fixes to the all new ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile app, including restoring projects that didn't carry over from the previous version.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a lot of potential! But it crashes when you try to scan the barcode of a paint swatch and items you add to a project don’t actually save to the project unless you click “edit project” first. Not very user friendly due to the bugs and crashes. Fix the bugs!
Doesn’t Sync Across Devices
So far, I like using the app. However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to create an account and login so that content can be accessed from different devices. I prefer to create projects and plan on my tablet at home due to the bigger screen. However, I would need to access those projects from my phone when not at home. Otherwise it’s kind of useless for me. I felt like I had wasted my time when I created my first two projects in the iPad app, only to realize I couldn’t access them from the iPhone app.
Please fix this, and the app will be much more useful!
This would be such an amazing app specially since you can scan the color samples BUT HUGE PROBLEM…..I’ve been using this app for an hour and deleting it!! So overly frustrated with it!!! Was about to throw my phone at the wall!!! All my apps cleaned out reset my phone everything and it was still constantly kicking my out of the app! Not saving anything I did-going back in put all the information in and BAM! App kicks you out again!!! Completely frustrating when you’re doing renovations and it was said to be a top app….NOT! I don’t have the time to waste being kicked out when I’m trying to pick paint colors
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Behr Process Corporation
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Behr Process Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.