Would you like to identify the colors of objects in your environment? Let ColorVisor take a look using one of the cameras of your iOS device. Would you like to analyze the colors of an image stored in your Photo Library? ColorVisor can do the job. ColorVisor not only gives you the names of the colors, it can also analyze them and provide you with information about their color components, RGB as well as HSB. ColorVisor is fully accessible with VoiceOver.
* Identifies colors using the cameras of the device.
* Identifies colors in photos and images.
* Supports several color palettes, providing either the names of basic colors only or the names of color variants as well.
* Fully accessible with VoiceOver.
* Provides color components, RGB and HSB.
* Loads images from the iPhone Photo Library.
* Saves images in the iPhone Photo Library.
* Allows other apps to export jpg and png files to ColorVisor.
* Exports images as jpg files.
Please note: Accuracy of color recognition depends on the features of the cameras of your device as well as on ambient lighting.
Fixes a bug that causes the app to crash when trying to save an image to the photo library.
Ratings and Reviews
Color me impressed
Love the detailed photo descriptions and while it is true what a previous reviewer did say The special made devices are better, but if you can’t afford that you don’t have one, or you can’t find yours :) ahem.... then this works beautifully.
App is blinder than I am.
This app seriously needs some help. Sure it detects colors and it makes up colors while I do not even move the phone. Disappointed. It would be nice if the app was simpler to use.
The two take aways I got from this app are.
1. Always read people’s reviews.
2. Put out the hundreds of dolors for a dedicated hand held device to identify colors. The hand held devices work better than this blind app.
Would be nice if the developer updated it some time in the next billion years or so.
The user guide is _so _complicated, especially for those of us who have never seen color. None of the terms are defined. I just want to know what color something is, and have some idea whether it goes well with something else. The info in the Contact section of the app is in German, which I do not speak. I am glad it works with VoiceOver, but am unable to use it because of the aforementioned issues. Someone out there who has figured it out, please help me.
- Jan Blueher
- 28.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2012-2019 visorApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.