Learn from industry experts
Fastcampus Language Corp
Designed for iPad
Download the app today and take Coloso's online creative classes from industry-leading experts.
1. You can find and watch your purchased classes from "My Class."
2. Optimized Class Video Player
- Full-Screen Mode (Vertical & Horizontal): we support full-screen mode for any device setting.
- Subtitle Available: you can watch class videos with supported subtitles.
- Bookmark: you can mark specific points on your class videos and jump back to them later.
- Resume Function: you can continue watching from where you left off.
- AB Repeat: you can define A and B points on class videos and put them on repeat.
- Zoom in/out: You can zoom in and out of the class videos you are watching.
- Playback Speed: you can set the playback speed of your class videos and take the class accordingly.
3. Personalize the video setting
- You can change and personalize subtitles, autoplay, and playback settings of the video player"
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, wish it was on a better platform
There are some classes of great quality on here, but Coloso is hardly useable. I’ve reset and reinstalled multiple times and can’t even get the app to load without crashing. The video web browser also frequently crashes. It can’t be an issue of my devices, as I have a new iPhone and good PC. It’s extremely distracting and greatly takes away from the learner experience, which is especially infuriating if you spent $100+ on a course. Disservice to the experts giving their time to make these classes.
While the video player itself have a lot of capabilities I appreciate, such as adding bookmarks and naming them, and continuing when I last picked off, the app is missing some core features. It would be nice if it can be casted to chromecast or Apple TV so that when you are on the computer there’s a larger screen to watch that’s not a phone. Other useful feature would be note-taking inside the app, considering this is used for learning.
One area I’m actually surprised is the lack of a forum to communicate with the teacher or other students of the course.
Lastly the ui is a little confusing on the video player itself, the icons is not very self explanatory, and some things is misleading (ie: closed caption only have the option of disabled), and to another reviewer’s note, it IS very annoying to be logged out after a day!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We will happily try to consider your suggestion for app improvements.
Please feel free to contact us with any suggestions!
Great app, but captions do not work
This app works very well on my iPad, and it’s easy to navigate to each of the classes without issues. I also like how you’re able to bookmark sections of the video, do quick playbacks for areas that you need to repeat to follow-along with the demos, and access class materials in an easy-to-find tab so that you can try the exercises on your own drawing app. However, the one thing I have been having issues with lately are the captions. I have tried changing the colors and settings of the captions, but they will not show up for my videos, which I kind of need to help me better understand what the instructors are saying, esp. if the instructors are speaking their native language and not English. I hope this gets fixed soon—other than that, this app is pretty good so far.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fastcampus Language co., ltd.
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © DAY1COMPANY Inc.