Perform self-tracking, track cars from the USA at every stage of delivery, registration and repair. Pay for ColumbTrade services through the mobile application designed.
When buying used cars at the American insurance auctions, it is important for the customer to be confident in the professionalism of the intermediary, the quality of the provided freight forwarding services. The promptness of the arrival of the cars and the ability to track its delivery is also important for the customer.
For the convenience of the retail customers, Columb Trade has developed a unique application for phones and tablets with a simple and intuitive interface. The App provides a more convenient way to track the delivery of vehicles purchased at American insurance auctions.
The main function of the mobile application is to get quick access to the needed information in real time. The App significantly simplifies the control process and replaces a whole range of monitoring methods.
In the app, the Columb Trade retail client will find:
- information on all vehicles purchased through the company;
- photos of the car at each stage of delivery (auction, port of departure, port of arrival);
- stages and terms of delivery, payment, repair;
- history of payments with the required and paid amounts;
- the amount of the deposit and the balance of available funds;
- a complete list of the company's offices in different cities of Ukraine, Poland and Belarus, their addresses and contact numbers;
- company social media accounts and messengers;
- contacts for communication with the subject matter experts.
With the help of application you can:
- track the car at all stages of delivery, repair;
- promptly contact subject matter experts;
- calculate the cost and estimate the delivery time;
- track the payments;
- quickly find contacts of the necessary office;
- receive timely and operative information about changes in the status of vehicle delivery via notifications on mobile devices (SMS or push notifications in the application);
Wherever you are, even without access to the computer and without calling the company managers, you can monitor the status of the purchased car. In the application, all stages are as detailed as possible: auction, transportation in the USA, terminal, sea freight, arrival at the port, customs clearance, address delivery, ordering spare parts, repair and delivery of the car to the client. If the stage is completed, the item in the menu will be highlighted in green and the task completion date will appear.
Delivery of cars from the USA takes several months. Columb Trade cares about the peace of mind and convenience of its customers who want to be sure of the quality of logistics and forwarding services and the timely arrival of the purchased car. The Columb Trade mobile application for retail clients is an opportunity to personally track the situation, control payments, and promptly contact the company's employees. One application allows you to replace the usage of multiple tracking programs.
Download the App, get personal access data from the manager, and independently track the status of the vehicle from the USA. Understanding where the purchased car is at the moment will save you unnecessary worries.
The interface is available in Russian, Polish and English.
Added new features
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oleksandr Sheremeta
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © ColumbTrade, 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.