Create PDFs by combining pages from other PDF files. Reorder pages, apply filters, add images and text overlays.
You can add a title page or empty pages. If you need you can import two PDFs interleaved (front and back page sides). Rotate pages or add meta data.
Combine PDFs is developed since 2003.
On our website you find a test version where you can process 1000 pages for free. After than you can decide whether you order a license or not.
* Add PDF pages or image files with add button, menu command or Drag & Drop
* Add title page
* Add empty pages
* Add interleaved pages from two PDF files
* Duplicate pages
* Merge selected or all pages to a new PDF file
* Split selected or all pages to new PDF files
* Reorder pages with mouse
* Delete pages
* Sort pages by name
* Sort pages for book printing
* Drag and Drop files from Finder directly into the pages list on the position you like to insert them.
* Add text overlays like page numbers
* See a preview of each page (with text overlay and filters applied)
* Rotate pages
* Add metadata
* Apply filters like compress pictures, gray tone and others.
* Create your own filters
* Open newly created PDF files in preview or Adobe Reader
* Includes an english manual (See Help Menu)
* Save and load the setup
Fixes crash on launch in version 5.4.
Ratings and Reviews
We purchased this application to help create a 400-page PDF from a number of separate files, add in empty pages, appendices and tabs, check for correct pagination, add empty pages where needed for padding, etc. It is fantastic. It probably saved us 10 hours in the past 2 workdays vs what it would have taken via Acrobat Pro, at around 10% of the price.
No problems, worked perfectly, did not use the manuals at all.
The only suggestion would be to improve the flexiblity of the text insert tool (for page numbering, etc). We'd like to be able to have more control over where the various text items went on the page (for example, exactly 1" up from the bottom and 1" from the right). Acrobat Pro does this better, and more flexibility would make this application even better.
Simple, quick, reliable.
I have a paperless office and I'm constantly merging documents. I tried many other options. Combine PDFs is the easiest way to pick and choose what pages you want and rearrange them in the correct order with ease. Drag, drop, rearrange, delete, add, save. So easy. I merged over 1,000 pages on the shareware version before being prompted to pay. Definitely worth the $30.
perfect for me-- just what i was looking for
I needed to be able to combine contract forms/pdf files while being able to delete pages that were being replaced by new versions of that page along with resorting everything. This is perfect and easy to use. quick response from vendor too when I had a question.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christian Schmitz Software GmbH
- 17.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 by Christian Schmitz Software GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.