In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
[Removed in v.1.5.0 but still playable by players who bought them previously]
To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe and Lester Knight from Out of this World (a.k.a Another world). A whole range of fighting styles and unique combos!
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Combo Crew is back, simpler and more stable than ever!
This update removes features that were not core to the gameplay in order to fix bugs and make sure Combo Crew will stay available on the App Store as long as possible!
- Removed the Capcom characters (but players who paid them previously can still play with them!)
- Removed the Cloud Sync and account features (leaderboards, sign with facebook...)
- Removed ability to call a friend in Combo Crew Mode.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Combo Crew is BACK!!!
First off, yes, Combo Crew is back! I adore this game for being so simple to pick up and hard to put down. I was surprised to be going through my old apps and, having past it so many times, I was surprised to see the icon with a different look. Sure enough, it was updated and I immediately downloaded it once again. I hope this means the game will keep getting updates (please?) and I hope you can add extra characters (luckily I bought the Street Fighters ones before they were gone!). Keep doing what you're doing, and thank you for coming back! (P.S. Add more game modes or something).
I deleted the game cause I realized that there were no more updates for this title. I did purchase the cap on characters and I'm glad that we are still able to access them regardless. I really hope to see more from this because it still holds up as well as it did when it first released. Fun title. Love it!!
Decent. But still feels sluggish
It’s a fighter for mobile. The controls are mostly okay but special moves, especially longer ones, feel useless as countering is impossible and needing to counter at the ready is a MUST. Even then, countering feels sluggish because you simply just hit them once, then maybe they try again. Special move and counter cancels seem to not exist, and adding those would benefit higher leveled players
- The Game Bakers
- 226.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The Game Bakers
- In-App Purchases
- Ryu $0.99
- Ken $0.99
- Viewtiful Joe $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.