Combo Organ Model V is a musical keyboard app for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch that simulates the electric transistor organ, is called a Combo Organ. It was a big success in the 1960s.
Combo Organ had a strong impact on rock, becoming a trademark sound of the psychedelic rock bands. You will be surprised at the real sound generated from this App and LIGHT YOUR FIRE!
It has been featured on the following songs & albums,
- "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” by The Beatles
- "Light My Fire" by The Doors
- "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf
- "House of The Rising Sun" by The Animals
- "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys
- "I’m A Believer" by The Monkees
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly
- "Astronomy Domine" by Pink Floyd
and much more....
- Optimized appearance on iPhone X, XR, XS/XS Max
- Compatible with Audiobus 3 & Audio Unit
- Core MIDI and MIDI over Bluetooth LE compatible
- Supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio (requires iOS 7 or later)
- Scrollable Keyboard & dual Keyboards(Only iPad) with switchable key width
- Pre-loaded with 4 instruments including FLUTE, BRIGHT, BRASS, MELLOW
- BASS tone is assigned on lowest octave keys
- Built-in Reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- Vibrato that can adjust the rate and depth
All sounds by courtesy of Wurly’s - Miyaji Electric Piano Garage
Compatible with Audiobus 3 & Audio Unit
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sounds Like a Vox Jaguar
I’ve tried to find a good combo organ sound with Galileo and Korg module apps and none of them compare to this one. I own a Vox Jaguar and if I close my eyes I seriously cannot tell the difference between this app and the real thing. I actually think this was sampled straight from a jaguar. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants that 60s sound on a budget. Can you guys please make a Farfisa app?
I have galileo 1 and 2 (probably the best hammond app ever) but this sound is 100% spot on for that Vox continental (ray manzarek doors) sound. Blown away. Sounds completely natural
Burns through battery in background
Looks like a great organ app but according to my battery status it used 64% of my battery in 13 hours in the background.
I deleted the app. If that can be fixed I would put it back on my phone so I can go back to pretending to be Ray Manzarek.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.