Combo Quest is an epic, time tap role-playing adventure. In this unique masterpiece, you are a knight on a heroic quest to retrieve the elusive Combo Crown. It is up to you, and you alone, to reclaim that which was unjustly taken by a mischievous dragon.
Along your journey, you will encounter vicious enemies, terrifying beasts and, in time, the troublesome dragon!
Fear not, for as your knight progresses through the game, he will gain all sorts of mystical help!
"...you'll probably be fascinated by it and hooked to it like I am." –TouchArcade
"Welcome to Combo Quest, where death is hovering behind you every second of the way." – Gamezebo
“…charming but simple retro graphics…players will be astonished at how much better they become…” – 148Apps
“This is a fantastic mobile game to pass the time with.” -AppAdvice
• Physical Damage – Deals more damage to your enemies
• Maximum Health – Boosts your Life (HP)
• Combo Damage – Increases the damage multiplier dealt from your ultra COMBO ATTACK!
• Magical Potions – Defeat the Iron Knight to find out
• Unique time-tap action that’s easy to learn yet difficult to master
• Endless gameplay – the only limit is your skill
• Check points after each boss with ability to continue or restart
• **NEW** Ride into battle with one of three steeds, including the Brown, Armored, and Golden Steed. Each rewards you with an HP bonus
• **NEW** Localization into French, Italian, German, and Spanish for our fans around the world
• Visual upgrades – see your character progress as you become a gold-armored knight
• Powerful boss enemies with their own unique attacks and strategies
• Exciting sound track that will have you feeling like a hero
• Four beautiful seasons, and infinite years, as the quest never ends
• Leaderboard for Enemies Slain & Highest Combo; numerous challenging Achievements to unlock
Begin your epic journey NOW! Can you become the next Combo King?
Tapinator (Ticker: TAPM) designs, develops, and publishes games on mobile platforms. The Company’s portfolio includes over 300 mobile gaming titles that, collectively, have achieved over 400 million downloads. Tapinator is headquartered in New York. For more info, visit Tapinator.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, small request
This game does its job well. The only request I have is if we could have options on difficulty. I had gotten this game way before its popularity spike when people weren't complaining about difficulty. I miss the "retro" difficulty to it. I was wondering if you guys could re-add it in the future.
One of the Better Mobile Games
Normally I’m not the biggest fan of mobile games, but this game is an exception. The game is simple, addicting, and just downright fun. I also greatly appreciate the game refraining from spamming any ads like a lot of mobile games do, and instead reserving ads to be optional only for bonuses in the game, instead just of constantly spamming the player with them. It’s a game you can whip out at any time and play, and it’s a great game overall.
I was sorely mistaken
This game is really good. The knee-jerk reaction you get when you see the wait timer goes away when you realize a few things.
1. The timer only works on the hero that died. This means that you can still play, but it pushes you a little out of your comfort zone of your go-to playstyle.
2. You get revives every run. The revives are not one-time uses, the number of revives you own applies to every run you play.
- Tapinator, Inc.
- 92.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tapinator
- In-App Purchases
- Small Potion Satchel $1.99
- Medium Potion Satchel $2.99
- Large Potion Satchel $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.