Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect!
The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services onto your mobile devices.
• Access your Comcast.net email.
• Never miss a phone call. Answer calls made to your Xfinity Voice home phone.
• With Voice2GoSM you can make outbound calls from your Xfinity Voice phone numbers.
• Access your home phone voicemails, voicemail transcripts, call logs, and call forwarding settings.
• Send and receive free text messages to more than 40 countries. You can even send text messages from your iPad® and iPod Touch® over WiFi.
• Manage your Xfinity contacts.
• View Caller ID (only available on specific devices).
• Manage your Xfinity Connect account.
• An active subscription to Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet.
• An Xfinity ID or a Comcast.net email address.
• Voice2Go requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
• Text Messaging requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username): xfinity.com/id
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Terms and Conditions:
• Xfinity Connect is not available in all areas.
• Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
• Standard mobile data charges apply. Please check with your phone carrier for details.
• Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135 - Do not sell my info - https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preferences
On March 24, 2020 the Xfinity Connect text messaging feature will be going away. To learn more about backing up your text messages, please visit https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-voice-text-messaging-feature-retirement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using the comcast app for email primarily. Having said that some of my biggest issues are incredibly simple ones that for some reason Comcast will not address. 1) Allow app users to attach documents!! This is a basic feature function of most any email service yet for whatever reason Comcast still has not fixed this.. as of now you can only attach photos from your device 2) The app is not consistent with the internet version. I can try to send an email from the app and get a “email address is not valid..” and be unable to send. Login via internet and no problem sending to the email address (which btw was valid) 3) It’s glitchy as all get out. Sometimes you open it and email promptly downloads. Other times you open and continue to refresh because there was a visual alert that you have new email. After 3-4 refreshes you go out of the app and do something else then go back into the app and boom.. the email is there? Most of these issues do not seem to be incredibly pressing to solve yet they have been problems for years. Please please fix... would like to give this app 5 stars
Used to be mediocre, now it’s pathetic!!!
Originally this app was just ok; but over the past year or so has steadily gotten worse and worse, to the point where it is now unusable. The only reason I got it in the first place was to use instead of Apple Mail so that Mail wouldn’t take up so much storage space on my iPad and iPhone (you know, the “ghost storage” in Apple Mail that doesn’t go away even though you delete your emails and empty trash folder; and the only way to get rid of it is to delete the Mail app and reinstall. If you don’t it will eventually use up most of the storage on your device - ridiculous that Apple doesn’t address this!)
At any rate, I was driven to this Xfinity Connect app by that issue. For the first couple of years it was at least useable. Now it only works maybe 20-30% of the time and it has never maintained my contacts. I’m having all of the same issues others are reporting and I just can’t take it anymore! Comcast is doing NOTHING to address all the problems and their only “repeated and very tired fix” is to delete and reinstall the app which NEVER works. Shame on you, Comcast! This has the potential of being a very good app if you would only fix all of the problems. Guess we’ll never know what that would be like! This app is now bad enough that I’m having to go back to Apple Mail, even knowing that I’ll have to regularly delete and reinstall it in order to keep the size of it down. I’m thoroughly disgusted with Comcast!
So far I have all Comcast apps...working great but lately giving some trouble with emails loading and opening this just started about month ago only sometimes gives me trouble not all the time but other then that Easy to to pay my bill check my account and check to see that all my devices are working I love using the xfinity Hot spots app where I work not able to get free Wi-Fi but there are plenty hots spots near me we don’t have unlimited internet on our cell phones I like to listen to music at work so it works perfectly for me every app will have it good and bad but I think they are always trying to improve and make better be patient and just let them know where improvements are needed be kind they are creating these apps to help make our lives easier might not be perfect at first but sure over time things will get better my husband and I have been long time customers of Comcast we have been though many changes with them but we are truly happy with what they have done over the years
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 112.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.