ComEd’s free app allows you to easily access your account information on the go. The app makes it simple to manage more than one account at a time and is available to both residential and business customers on your smartphone or tablet. You can report your outage and stay up-to-date on the restoration status from anywhere. Key features include:
· Easy sign-in with your fingerprint or “keep me signed in” option
· Effortlessly pay your bill
· Report an outage
· Check your outage status
· View the outage map
· View your bill
· Check your balance
· View your account activity
· Manage your AutoPay and Budget Billing settings
. Report your outage without signing in
· View usage data and trends
· Compare your bills
· View your bill forecast
· Set up alerts for your outage status, when your bill is ready to be viewed, upcoming payment reminders, and more
· View hourly pricing information as a participant of the Hourly Pricing program
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty screenshots; misses in functionality
Where do I begin?
- login requires me to set up an account via their web site first (by validating me using my phone number and account number, which I could just give the app to log in, but nope!)
- payment options are arcane and limited to me entering a credit card IN THEIR APP or giving them my bank info.
- payment options can’t see stored cards in my phone’s Wallet
- payment options do NOT include ApplePay
... and the worst of all...
- The app tells you payment due on the main screen and has a “make a payment” slider, but when you use that slider, it instantly thanks you for making a payment! There’s no interstitial screen giving options, there’s no preview/confirm... just instantly over.
- Using the app to make a payment (even the above payment without any breakdown) incurs a "convince fee" to pay them. A fee to make a payment!! Seriously, it's 2020 and they're still passing along processing fees instead of just understanding it as a cost of doing business? Even via their own app????
Come on ComEd. When I saw you had an app I suddenly had high hopes that some part of your organization had figured some things out. I guess not.
Where’d the useful Info go
I use the app to track where my total
Bill is trending to. The latest version appears to have dropped the simple ability to get an estimate of the bill trend. I see a graph but have to total up each day in my head to figure out the estimate. Overall
Finding little use of the latest version.
Update for developer — followed your steps. Still nothing useful. I see my current bill. I see what my bill was the past two months. I see in kWh, not in $ what my current usage is. I do not see anything that indicates what my bill $ is trending to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for you feedback as we do use these in planning future updates. There is projected bill information in the app. To see it go to the Bill tab and click the "Need help understanding your bill" button. On this screen you can see your projected bill amount.
Good but needs more work.
It would be nice if the mobile app lets you know when the site is down instead of giving a message that my email and or password do not match. Very frustrating. Had to call customer service and get through the annoying options to finally speak with someone who told me that the site was down. Please fix this extremely annoying feature. The rest of the application seems to work well if it not down and customers are informed. Thank you for your time and consideration. I expect more from your coding and engineering department. Thank you. Jackrabbit.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback as we appreciate it. We will be reviewing this internally to better communicate with our customers when a service or channel may be unavailable. We strive to make our services better and we will be taking this back to make sure this is evaluated. Thank you for the detailed response.
- EXELON BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY, LLC
- 104.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Commonwealth Edison Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.