** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the comic books you own, including Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, Disney, and more. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your comic books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/. Manage your collection on the web as well!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new comic books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a comic book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your comic books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a comic book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any comic book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all colorist, artist, editor, story arc, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each comic book.
- Bulk Scanning to add your comic books to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Compatible with comic books from the following companies:
Marvel (MARVEL) - Including Spider-man, Thor, Captain America, etc.
DC - Including Batman, Superman, etc.
Image Comics - Including The Walking Dead, Saga, etc.
Dark Horse Comics
and many more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for comic books! Better than Collectorz, Delicious Library, Comic Collector Live, and others
- Fixed a problem with themes when Dark Mode was on.
- Fixes sort and filter bugs introduced in the last release.
Ratings and Reviews
Review after entering over 100 titles
I like most of what this app offers. If someone has put in a title you will find it in the database it picks up info from the scanning bar. But if it’s not in the database and you use the scan it will get some info, you’ll have to upload a picture and a title. Still not a bad deal. The only thing I think it needs is way to put in a title that has no scanning strip or is not in the database. I found a roundabout by taking any title I don’t have and editing it to fit the tile I’m entering, deleting the pic and uploading a new pic. The should be a manual entry without barcode. Please add one to this app. Then I’ll give it a 5 star review. Also some people would like to see a internet search for the issue their entering to cover ones that are not in the database.
I really appreciate all of the work that was put into this app, but the wishlist is driving me crazy. Can you set it up so that you can select multiple items from a search, or at least display a list that shows your recent searches? It is very frustrating to have to repeatedly retype the same title to select multiple issues of the same comic.
App is fine. Devs business plan is about as greedy as it can be.
You have to pay TEN DOLLARS just to scan barcodes more than about 15 times (which is a free app in itself and costs practically nothing for these devs to implement and most books pre 90’s don’t have a barcode to scan anyway) and to edit something in their awful database if there’s a mistake in the year, title , etcetera. Also, you add the comic to the database if it’s not already in there. If it is there, it’s only because the last person to buy that book had to add it. Basically you pay them for things that should be free, and essentially do their job for them. You guys could at least add all of the issues of X-Men Vol. 2
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 99.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.