Transform your pictures into authentic looking comics! Add word balloons, stickers, and filters to turn even the most mundane photo into a hilarious / clever / cute creation! Take advantage of an intuitive, step wise user interface to make professional style comics within minutes! All of the above and more is possible with Comic Caption Creator, a comic creation app which is able to stand above the competition due to its unique features which include:
• A licensed, authentic comic book look
• 11 different types of words balloons
• 65 unique comic book fonts
• Over 1,000 stickers (many of which change color)
• Over 30 dynamic, comic filters
• A step wise, intuitive user interface
• A comic book look based on the stylings of professional comic book letterers John Roshell and Richard Starkings. Expensive licensing was obtained to ensure that all word balloons, fonts, and effects added up to produce a look which resembled the comic book lettering from major publishers such as Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc.
• 11 different types of words balloons. Insert a shout balloon to convey deep seeded rage, a thought balloon to express innermost contemplation, or a caption to narrate the happenings in your photo. Resize or rotate your balloon, or change the color of its background, border, or text.
• 65 unique comic book fonts. Caption your photos with the same authentic, professional comic style lettering featured on the pages of Batman and other major comic book titles. The wide variety of unique type faces featured within the app allow you to express a full range of emotions when creating your masterpiece.
• Over 1,000 stickers, many of which change color. Add a cat sticker to your photo and change the color of its fur, eyes, nose, or, ears. Sticker categories include: animals, bugs, cars, characters, dinosaurs, effects, fishes, food, glasses, hats, masks, memes, monsters, mustaches, rages, sounds. and weapons.
• Over 30 dynamic, comic filters to add to your photos. Apply one of the many filters in Comic Caption Creator to transform your photo into a cartoon, sketch, painting, or poster.
• A step wise, intuitive user interface that allows for the creation of comics within minutes and is fully supported with instructional alerts that appear throughout the app as well as a full set of help documents accessible from any screen.
“This app's design is very user friendly. Anyone can create an amusing comic in minutes using this app's functionality and great features.” - Apps Happens (http://tinyurl.com/n3qlo8v)
“This is another one of those apps where reviewing it takes four times as long as it should because I end up getting sucked in and wind up playing with it for ages! Comic Caption Creator Lite is incredibly easy to use and is definitely capable of producing some fantastic results.” - App Picker (http://tinyurl.com/mzxjsc5)
Comic Caption Creator was created by Push the Edge LLC. The graphic design was done by Nevertheless (http://nevertheless.com.au). The comic font, balloon shapes, and effects were provided by Comicraft (http://www.comicraft.com).
• Fix for a bug that removed common punctuation keys from the keyboard
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of fun
Just had it for a day and I’ve been going crazy putting comic memes out. Mine are very political and I have been strictly using pictures of weird happenstance, haven’t gotten into all the other features available yet.
Fun app, could always have more fancy stuff but I’m not complaining, you will be pleased with this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kinds words Bona.
Cannot choose the original font, saves smaller image
I’m unable to choose the original font that the comic bubbles start with. Once I change a font and then want to go back, none of the available fonts match the original starting font. Also, the image it saves is a reduced resolution. I would expect the image to be the same resolution or at least be able to configure the output size.
UPDATE: thank you for the response. When I change fonts the only fonts made available are Biff Bam Boom, Glitter Girl, Glitter Girl Gossip, and High Jinkies. The Hush font is missing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks SeaPanda. The original font is "Hush Hush", does that not appear when you switch away from it? Will make note of your comments about the resolution and look for a fix in the near future. UPDATE: Thanks for your update. Would you mind e-mailing me at email@example.com?
Even though I have to rely on emojis and other apps for decent special effects, this App takes care of everything else and then some!
I wish to keep using this App for a very long time in my career!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Push the Edge LLC
- 48.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Push the Edge LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.