TText files and images contained in compressed files
Apps that all can see in one app
Also supports PDF
Put text and zipped files in your app
Apps that can be viewed in one app
See comics and novels in one app.
iPhone, iPad, Mac (Apple Silicon) support
* Some functions may not be supported on Mac
Previously integrated Komi Viewer and Text Viewer app.
You can also try using the Komi Viewer or Text Viewer in the App Store before purchasing the app.
** Characteristic **
- You can view the text file and the image included in the compressed file.
- zip, rar, 7z, cbz, cbr, cb7 compressed files are supported (png, jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp, tif, tiff extension images are included, webp format is supported from iOS14)
- PDF file
- TIF/TIFF file
- ePub file , only text in ePub to display the same (with the same function) as the existing txt file. (No media such as audio, no chapter function)
- both landscape and portrait
- iPad multitasking
- iPhone, iPad, Mac(Apple Silicon)
- Upload via PC web browser (WIFI)
- Import of files from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, Box, and other cloud apps (cbr, cbz, cb7 are not supported in the cloud service, please upload in other ways.)
- FTP/SSHFTP support (Secure FTP not supported)
- Upload files to iTunes file share
- Text font, color, left margin, background can be changed
- Show status bar
- App lock, file lock
- Image/PDF Night Mode: Invert Color / Image Brightness (1 ~ 3 steps)
- Screen off option: When set to ON, the screen automatically turns off at the time the device turns off.
- Last file view, On / Off in setting
- Bluetooth keyboard: Supports page switching and screen closing function, direction key (asdw) page switch, ESC key viewer screen close
- Pad text file viewer "Two-page view" support: left-right, right-left page orientation can also be selected, please adjust the page interval to "left and right margin" value.
- Text file autoscrolling: Text files can now be autoranged vertically (down).
Sets the total amount of time a page goes from 1 second (fast) to 30 seconds (slow)
Now you do not have to manually scroll the text file.
- Vertical scrolling added: Vertical scrolling can be dragged by the user. You can change it in the setting screen. The existing "vertical touch" does not work.
- Image next page Zoom-in keep-alive function: Apply the previous book's zoom-in status in the following book. Please change your settings.
- Next book auto-switching options: If you automatically change the next book switching option in Settings, tabs on the last page will automatically switch to the next book. (Default manual)
- Image / PDF Automatic page turnover and auto scroll: Automatically flips to the next page after a certain amount of time. If it is zoomed in, it will automatically scroll down. Speed settable (in-app purchase required)
- Text file underline function: 3 kinds of underline can be selected, and underlining transparency can be set on iOS 11 or higher
- A function that changes to the next page when the volume is changed. (The sound size will change as well. Please be careful. ON / OFF in setting.)
- Convert copied text to clipboard into txt file
- iCloud Sync : Synchronize the information (read location) of the read file and open the same file on another device (signed in with the same iCloud account) so that you can see it again. (The bookmark information in the text file is also synchronized.) (iOS 11+)
- Font file (ttf, otf) registration: After adding the file, you can register by clicking the file in the app. You can enable it in the "Font - Type" item of the setting.
Please send bugs or suggestions to email@example.com at the top right of the setting screen.
- Fixed an error that occurred while decompressing the compressed file
- Fixed reported crash
Ratings and Reviews
만족하며 쓰고 있습니다.
주로 Txt뷰어를 많이 쓰는데 아주 만족하고 있습니다.
Issue on logging to onedrive with 2fa
The app just works functionally as expected although the clumsy UI requires users annoying learning curve. The file import feature from onedrive doesn’t work with 2fa, just clicking “login” at the bottom returns no response. (It worked without 2fa.) Also, I couldn’t find any option to reset the stored credential/access token to the supported cloud storage.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review
First of all, we always log in via 2fa (mail or mobile phone) when logging in to onedrive, and there is no particular login failure.
After checking the review you wrote, we successfully logged in to 2fa via email.
In addition, if you click the logout button below after logging in, your existing login history will be reset, and you can log in with another account by entering your login information again.
If you have any additional questions while using it, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
add chinese pls
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- kim juyoung
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © Kim Ju Young
- In-App Purchases
- Sponsor 1 $0.99
- Sponsor 2 $1.99
- Sponsor 3 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.