Finally a comic reader for iPad done right! ComicFlow was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for comic fans with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections (1,500+ comics and dozens of GB) without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new comics in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process comic files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Comics - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select ComicFlow in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop comic files into the Documents area
- If ComicFlow is already running, display the settings window (upper-right button) and tap on "Update Library"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch ComicFlow
- Display the settings window (upper-right button) and set the Web Server setting to "Website" mode
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload comics as part of series, first create a folder then upload the comic files into it
Instead of a web browser, if you prefer to use a WebDAV client (e.g. Transmit or ForkLift for Mac or CyberDuck for Mac / Windows), set the Web Server setting to "WebDAV" mode and connect the client to the provided URL.
Deleting or changing a comic or series status:
- Tap and hold on a comic thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
ComicFlow is also the first (and only?) open-source comic reader for iPad: get the full source from https://github.com/swisspol/ComicFlow under GPL v3 license.
Looking for free public domain comics? Check out http://digitalcomicmuseum.com!
Fixed a crash on iOS 6
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Let us delete multiple items @ a time
First off the app is amazing and better than any book reader out there for comics and graphic novels
I love the App, but I don't love having to delete individual comics and books 1 by 1 when I've got 30+ GB to go through
The folders don't work so I can't group them and delete that way and I don't wan to delete everything
My go to app for comics!
I love the simplicity of this app. It give u the ability to read what you what very easy and if ur missing a issue you downloaded no worries there is a refresh button which reset it and u will see the items. Please give a shot you won’t be disappointed. Great to import from one drive for some reason I have not been successful with box but google drive too should be easy also.
Only for ipad
Love this app.
Just wish it was available for my phone, too!
- Pierre-Olivier Latour
- 5.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2010-2016 Pol-Online. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ComicFlow Unlimited Web Server $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.