The #1 Stock Trading game on the App Store! Compete against players around the world. Become the Biggest Broker on Wall Street. Play to win REAL Amazon gift card prizes!
"The most fun Finance Game on the App Store."
- Bloomberg Wall Street Journal CNBC Blog 2020
A one-of-a-kind investment game based on the thrilling highs and stressful lows of Wall Street. It's 1987, you play as Goldie Saxon, a Gordon Gekko type Wall Street legend who exists for one reason, to make cash.
While this game is a parody of Stockmarket greed and excess it is also a deeply thought out simulation of the actual mechanics of stock trading. The "INVESTOR FIGHT CLUB" (IFC) mode lets you trade REAL NYSE STOCKS in real time at real prices! (NOTE: IFC mode only playable during open NYSE trading hours).
Designed by Jon Sheklow (An ex-stockbroker turned game designer from NYC), the game features real DOW 30 stocks as well as 11 fictitious companies with constantly breaking news events that influence the prices and volatility of the stocks.
The ultimate goal is to compete against other players all over the globe to become the "Biggest Broker on Wall St", get into the exclusive trading clubs and cement your legacy as a stock market legend!
- 'Investor Fight Club' mode: Buy and sell REAL DOW 30 stocks in real time (available during NYSE market hours only)
- 'My Stocks' Mode: Buy and sell stocks in 11 fictional (parody) companies
- Watch "Breaking News" to help inform your stock trading decisions
- Buy low and sell high to increase your "Comish Cash" and buy luxurious crap you don't need!
- Lost all your money in the Stock Market? Just trade your client's account and make more Comish. Invest that Comish back into stocks and try again! What could go wrong?
- You are in total control of your client's money, be careful!
- Trade stocks from fictitious companies such as “Geronimo Airlines” and “NicoTEENS”
- Communicate with your clients using cutting-edge technology like “ELECTRONIC MAIL” or “E-Mail” for short
- Play to win REAL gift cards in the weekly “Invest-A-Contest”
- Totally FREE TO PLAY & WIN!!
- REAL gift card codes sent directly to your inbox when you win
Prepare to unleash your inner D-bag!
Version 2.8.7 (1)
**Leave a 5 star review to help us continue to grow the game**
Welcome to the new Comish "IPO 2.8.7"! TRADE REAL NYSE STOCKS!
INVESTOR FIGHT CLUB - SEASON 2! Risk your "Net Worth". Invest in REAL NYSE DOW 30 STOCKS! All trading in real time and real prices. Compete with players globally to become the IFC champ!
In this update:- Fixed CRASHING issue caused by Facebook sdk (THANKS A LOT FACEBOOK!)
- Fixed real time NYSE price display in 'IFC' game mode
- GREATLY improved load times
- Re-optimized for iPhone X screens
- Fixed many bugs caused by Facebook SDK
- Improved game data saving/retrieving methods
- Various minor fixes
Keep the great feedback coming, let's keep making the game better!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game
I do enjoy the game and the concept. I however keep running into ads that do not give the reward that they promised for clicking on them. Thanks in advance for fixing this issue and thanks for a nice game.
Update: sometimes the ads freeze the game to a blank screen and nothing happens. I’m guessing the new problem is from the developer trying to fix the origin problem. Keep trying. You haven’t lost me yet because the game concept is original.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for notifying us of the rewarded video issue. Good news, it's been fixed. New update just released. Entire game has been fully rebuilt and optimized! You'll find it much faster and more reliable. Hope you enjoy and keep in touch!
I wish you guys would put more virtuality into this
I wish we could choose the houses that we wanted, the cars , things to buy I don’t exactly know but more like that maybe be able to put out money into a bank so no one can steal it. Stuff like that. I also wish like we could have like other stuff to do and other stuff to invest in and stuff like that. I like the game. I also wish we could own a yacht and maybe airplanes travel to other places invest in space stuff like that build things with the money we make. Maybe have a apple corporation of phones ext.
Developer Response ,
Great review and input, thank you. And it's all right along the lines of how we see the evolution of the game. We're currently working on a new mode that lets you invest in all of the real Dow 30 companies (and risk your vanity items to do it.. so it's risky). A Yacht and airplane?.. Sure! A true baller needs those.
We're going to definitely be moving towards adding 'life sim' features as time goes on. As well as fight for controlling ownership stakes in the fictional companies of the game (like 'NocoTeens' and 'Geronimo Airlines'). Then you will have more control over the stock movement of those companies (but abuse that power and the SEC will come a knockin!).
We're working hard.. write into our website anytime with any other input!
Client Trading Wheel is Rigged
I would certainly give this game more stars, but I can't because the client trading wheel is rigged. I always choose the low risk option because it has the highest odds of hitting (50%). However, I can't tell you how many times I have lost on all five clients when choosing the low-risk trade. The odds of losing on all five in a row is around 3%. I have lost on all five far more than 3% of the time. I realize it's better for the app maker if I lose. It creates more incentive for me to watch an ad. I will start keeping track of my results to see if the start approaching the statistical expectations.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Opposite Lock Entertainment LLC
- 214.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2022 Opposite Lock Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ADS $1.99
- Cute Lil' Card - 80 Freedom Credits $0.99
- Average Package - 500 Freedom Credits $4.99
- Large Card - 1,200 Freedom Credits $9.99
- Big Swingin' Card - 2,500 Freedom Credits $19.99
- Huge Black Card - 14,000 Freedom Credits $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.