Equipped with easy to use tools that help you assess your affordability and property search results based on your current financial position, the CommBank Property app takes care of your property buying needs. Work out how affordable a property could be, search for properties that suit your lifestyle, assess the property’s potential value and when you’re ready, apply for a loan. Get that perfect property sooner with the confidence of knowing what you could afford.
That’s not all, the CommBank Property app has property articles, tools, tips and sold data - so that you’re in the know, in control and confident to act when the time is right.
• Property search results based on your current financial position
• Estimated market prices based on multiple data sources to help you assess a property’s potential value - even if it’s not for sale
• Affordability snap shot on the back of each property listing
• Calculators and affordability tools to estimate your repayments, upfront costs, and how much you could borrow
• Activity feed displaying new listings based on your search history
• Suburb insights to evaluate an area’s long term performance
• Search by address so you can see what a property’s worth
• Ability to apply for conditional eligibility for a home loan
• Articles, tools and tips tailored to your profile
• Save your favourite properties, see inspection dates and add them to your calendar so you can plan your day
• Share your favourite property searches with a buying partner or friend
• Make an appointment with a Home Lending Specialist or easily connect over the phone
Make the most of the app and access additional features including CommBank estimated market prices by logging on with your NetBank ID or registering with your email address.
Minor enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an update
iPhone X crashes (iOS 11.2.1) and app won’t start
Awesome app!!! Nice update!
The content is out of date. Some properties are listed as vacant land, when in fact there are homes on them. Price listed do not make sense. Not useful at this stage for regional area.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.