Join over 5 million Australians using the CommBank app. Bank with confidence anywhere, anytime.
• Use your device to make fast, easy, secure payments with Apple Pay
• Receive, make and split payments using PayID, a mobile number or account number
• Paying with cash? Withdraw up to $500 from a CommBank ATM using Cardless Cash
Manage bills & payments
• Pay a bill or set up recurring payments with BPAY®
• Get bill reminders and notifications to help pay on time
• Pay your credit card, change your credit limit, lock payments, or set a spending cap
Track your spending & saving
• Saving for something? Set a goal with Goal Tracker
• Stay in control of your spending with Spend Tracker
• Get Transaction Notifications when you spend or receive money
• See your account balance and transfer money between accounts
• Find your nearest ATM or branch
• Activate, lock, cancel or replace your card
• Ask Ceba our virtual banking assistant your banking questions
• Use click to call to skip the automated questions and connect to the right person
If you don’t bank with us, you can open an account in the app.
To use the app you’ll need iOS 10 or above and have your phone’s language set to English & region to Australia.
To use the Apple Watch app you’ll need watchOS 2 or above with your watch’s language set to English & region to Australia.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
As this information has been prepared without considering your financial situation, objectives or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions for the app and our products should be considered before making any decision. Fees and charges may apply. Goal Tracker requires a GoalSaver or NetBank Saver account in your name only. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 Australian credit licence 234945.
Minor enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Generally quite good
Great banking app. Just discovered categorisation of my transactions. Well done.
Two minor complaints:
1) The launch screen is drab. Please do something about this.
2) The swipe from the left edge gesture does not take the user back to the previous screen as is normally done in iOS apps.
What a crap latest update v4.0 which makes it useless, cannot login my account anymore,
I would give it a zero *....,What a crap latest update v4.0 which makes it useless, cannot login my account anymore, always getting invalid password even though I entered the correct password and checked again & again. I can log in the website though. Very disappointed, next time pls make sure you release changes that will not stop your users from logging. I notice the keyboard layout, used to have ‘Go’ button instead of ‘Return’, not sure if that is the issues.
1 star, asked to reregister but can’t get netcode sms to US number
Tried to login and received a message that I needed to reregister. Netcode sms doesn’t work with my US number so I can no longer send payments to new accounts as I have to skip this step during registration.
Tried chatting with ceba, that was no help, actually gave me incorrect information that I could receive a netcode push overseas. This would’ve been great had you not de-registered me.
Poor experience all round.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 373.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.