Commenting your code is like flossing your teeth. It's something we all should do, but not everybody does. While Commentator won't make you write comments, it will help you keep them looking great!
Commentator has 2 simple functions:
• Wrapping comments
• Spell checking comments
Both are available directly inside of Xcode as part of an Xcode Source Editor extension.
Be sure to run the app to get helpful tips on how to configure and use Commentator.
Let the commentary begin!
Just in time for the holidays!
- Initial support for grammar checking. This version highlights common passive voice phrases.
- Wrapping improvements for plain text content, for example in a file containing markup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Optional Endeavors Group LLC
- 1.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Optional Endeavors Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.