#1 App For Commodities
Commodities Pro is a tool for investors, traders, and industrialists who take positions in the worldwide commodity futures markets in the segments including metals, energy, and agriculture. Based on a complex technical trading model, this tool provides trading signals for commodity futures contracts.
- Trading Signals
- Commodity Charts
- Commodity ETFs & Watchlist
Featured Commodity Futures Contracts
Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Crude oil, Heating oil, Gasoline, Natural gas, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Lean hogs, Live cattle, Cotton No.2, Cocoa, Coffee ‘C’, Sugar #11, Lumber
- Streaming commodity quotes
- Charts with customizable technical indicators
- Auto drawn Fibonacci lines
- Futures Prices
- Predefined commodity ETFs lists
- Multiple watchlists
- Discussion pages
- Price alerts
Commodities Pro is especially designed for:
- Intermediate to advanced level traders who are familiar with the concepts of trading on margin, margin maintenance requirements, short-selling, and characteristics of momentum trading
- Professional asset managers who manage commodity related funds
- Professional commodity traders who possess extensive level of knowledge in risks associated with commodity trading
- Industrialists who either produce commodities (revenue generator) or use commodities as raw materials (cost management) for their manufacturing of products and actively take positions to hedge operational risks
- Researchers who analyze commodities markets.
- Optimized for iOS 13.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From time to time, gold stocks are a bargain so this helps find opportunities.
Ads in premium app? Email needed
I already have an excellent stocks app, but bought this because of the display for commodities. It appears to be the best looking commodities app on iOS. Easy to open and quickly see quotes, and easy on the eyes.
When I open the program expecting to see the attractive interface for a quick glance of commodities, but instead I’m greeted by an unsolicited notification in the middle of my screen asking me if I want to open a website for the opportunity to “learn about” whatever, I get frustrated.
There is no option to turn it off. It’s an ad
This is/was a premium app, why do I have ads.
You also have to create an account to use the app. No Apple sign in available. Seeing this was a premium app, I created an account with a email I use for certain low spam risk sign ups. The date I’m writing this I got spam from a unknown sender, and another “ad”. My first time getting one at that address.
I’ve had enough. I don’t believe this app is worth it on discount, definitely not regular price.
I tried, because it looks good on the surface, but ultimately I can’t with the shady business.
The charts aren’t fully interactive either, in a $40 commodities app. Don’t expect the news tab to find any news the majority of the time either.
Plotting Errors - Large Error, Dev wont fix
When you change time scales, plotted values are different. Mid-scale values shift up. For Natural Gas, I complained to the developer, but they denied the problem, defending the data. On Aug, 2019, there was a dip to near 2.0, as shown on 2-year scale, but 6-month scale showed a high value near 2.5. I’ve seen similar scaling errors exhibited on other missing link apps with stock histories. not sure why dev ignores me after repeated feedback.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 missingSTEP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.