A leading communication journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Communication, Culture & Critique” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original research in the field. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in communication research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Browse or download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to “Communication, Culture & Critique” on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Communication, Culture, & Critique publishes critical, interpretive, and qualitative research examining the role of communication and cultural criticism in today’s world. The journal welcomes high quality research and analyses from diverse theoretical and methodological approaches from all fields of communication, media and cultural studies. Sites for enquiry include all kinds of text- and print-based media, as well as broadcast, still and moving images and electronic modes of communication including the internet and mobile telephony.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Communication, Culture & Critique can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Communication, Culture & Critique subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 19.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Communication, Culture & Critique (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.