Communicator GO 6 empowers you to communicate and work better. As part of our Unified Communications PBXware package, Communicator GO 6 is a versatile soft phone that revolutionizes communications in modern workplaces.
What can Communicator GO 6 do for you?
Simplify and enhance business communications
Save time and money spent on communications
Encourage collaboration and productivity
What can you do with Communicator GO 6?
- Make and receive calls for less or free
- Chat with other users
- Transfer or hold calls
- Receive a ‘call back’ if VoIP call quality is not satisfactory
- Enjoy the same features and benefits at your desk, at home, or even across the world
- Access and manage voicemail
- Quickly view and use all company contacts
- Use with Bluetooth headset
- Add users to favourites for easier access
Communicator GO 6 works only with PBXware 6.0 and newer.
Here's whats new in this release:
- Send SMS messages from SMS screen or from extension screen.
- Receive SMS messages while the app is active.
- Sync SMS messages when entering the app.
- Ability to retry sending for failed SMS messages.
- Search existing SMS conversations.
- Delete existing SMS conversations.
- Search SMS messages per conversations.
- Long press on any call button to start a callback call.
- Add number to phone contacts from recent calls screen.
- Add number to phone contacts or send a SMS directly from Phone dialpad.
- View SMS numbers from other users on extension screens.
- Enable or disable saving calls to system history by using our new option - Integrated calling.
- Mute and delete chats on chats list by using long press.
- Retry of failed chat messages.
- Access the app with biometric authentication.
- Send SMS directly from Phone section and display the name of user/contact when phone number is entered.
- Add new phone number to Contacts from Phone section.
- Add ability to send messages to yourself for note keeping.
- Add option to switch device for active call.
- Display and update badge on home screen with sum of all available notifications.
- Callback and my phone numbers have been redesigned and reworked.
- More native search on Chats and SMS sections.
- Chat screen is redesigned for better control over multimedia inputs.
- Access to database is reimplemented granting better performance and better stability. This improvement fixes multiple background app crashes.
- Login screen has a new modern design.
- Chat notifications will not be displayed anymore when chat sync is finished.
- Failed chat messages will now be reported by notifications.
- Improved the look of launch screen.
- Phone numbers and emails can now be copied from extension or profile screens.
- Credentials security has been improved and as result of that some users might get signed out.
- Minimum iOS target deployment is updated to iOS 12.0.
- Updated French translation.
- Fixed an issue where calls coming from queues weren't displayed.
- Fixed an issue where incoming calls dropped occasionally for some users.
- Fixed an issue where upload limit for files would be 1MB.
- Fixed an issue where system settings for autocorrect wouldn't work on chats.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic conference call would not have remove option for conference moderator.
- Fixed an issue where conference call screen would be duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where ringback tone wouldn't be played and improved the ringback tones localisation.
- Fixed an issue where chats would have invalid message unread counts.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bicom Systems Ltd.
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Patterson Group Ltd. (2006)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.