The CommuniKate Mobile app for WWG allows CommuniKate users to access their voice messages. Notifications alert about new messages which users can play back, reply, or forward.
- Added swipe right on messages to block spam callers
- Added “Blocked Numbers” item in settings, to manage blocked numbers
- Fixed the “Add Contact” button on messages from non-contacts
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Car mode makes driving more difficult :/
Hey there! Love absolutely everything Kate, except the new car mode. When listening to a section of distribution messages, if I use car mode, it automatically starts to play messages from the top of my inbox. This requires opening my phone, stopping, scrolling, re-playing from where I left off, and then trying to remember to go back to my inbox and mark the message that was accidentally played at the top of my inbox, which was not my intent, as unread. It feels pretty much impossible to use :/. Maybe I’m just doing something wrong?
Additionally, an AMAZING feature that may be an easy fix would be the ability to sort messages by sender! If I could do this, and have car mode play from the message I am on, I could listen tosub-sets of messages from the same sender, and then reply to all of them at once!
Without the ability to use car mode on certain groups of messages, I would rather just have the auto play inbox feature back, as then I could manually select a message and just let it play from there.
Great app - couple suggestions :)
Love this , and hello to my wwdb family!
1. When you forward a Kate to someone , it closes that Kate message and sends you to the list of all the Kate’s and marks it read. This makes me have to go back into the Kate if I want to resend the Kate again, or even move it to another folder. Can you please either provide the option to go back to the Kate itself , or be sent back to the Kate list ?
2. Please make this Apple Watch comparable ! I would love to clear Kate’s while running , or send Kate’s with my Bluetooth headphones again while at the gym
Update feature ideas
First off, you guys are great!! Communicate is hands down one of the best developed apps ever! Thank you so much! The new user interface is incredible as well! I do have an idea for new features for the app that I think would be of convenience to everybody.
1.) The ability to see if a sent Kate was originally sent urgent. Sometimes there is a guessing game if a Kate was sent urgent or not due to human error for mistakenly forgetting to mark the urgent button.
2.) A repeat button for kates. The benefits from being able to repeatedly hear a Kate with out having to manually play it again would be great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.