This App connects communities with technology to stay safe, report & view local crime incidents and alert family members of emergencies with an alert button. Community Safety Watch is based on safety awareness and education in schools and communities and is a tool for crime prevention and is no way promoting vigilante or unsafe behaviour.
• Make social connections with other users in your community and support each other as a neighbourhood safety group.
• Report crime incidents wherever you are so local communities are aware of possible crimes in their vicinity and can stay safe and alert.
• Find your nearest Police Station from any location using our geo technology. View the distance (km) and name of Police Stations nearby including a map and directions.
• Use our Panic Button for family members, kids and the elderly facing emergencies. The button sends your exact geo location by text message to two emergency contact numbers.
• Friends can see incident post and reply on there post as like as comment and also share the post and can do chatting with friends.
• If user can do any post then near by friends will see the post.
• This app is created to educate communities to feel safer and connect with each other to provide a united force to prevent crime and become more aware of your surroundings.
- Solve Gmail Issue
- performance Improvement
- fetch police station
- add how it work screen
- bug fix
- Maree Hamilton
- 58.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright2016. yourwebsitewizard.com.au
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.