Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Direct your troops through fast-paced real-time battles in the brutal fight to turn the tide of World War II. From the desperate defence of Stalingrad to victory in Berlin, you must defeat a tenacious enemy and the deadly cold of the Russian winter.
Objective-based missions challenge you to maneuver soldiers, guns, and tanks across feature-rich environments to scope out the battlefield, secure targets and destroy enemies. Navigate the hazardous terrain, take advantage of cover and overcome the freezing temperatures and treacherous ice that can make the difference between crushing defeat and hard-won victory.
The Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection comes fully loaded with the exhilarating RTS, its entire catalogue of DLC, and all three expansions:
• The Western Front Armies changes the course of multiplayer warfare by bringing the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West to Skirmish mode.
• Ardennes Assault puts you in command of the US Forces in a fast-paced single-player campaign against the formidable German war machine.
• The British Forces lets you fight for King and Country across northwest Europe and into Nazi Germany.
Important information regarding Company of Heroes 2 Collection:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your desktop:
• All 13" Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
• All 15" Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
• All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013
◦ Late 2012 models with an Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics card are also supported.
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All Mac Minis released since Late 2014
• All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2013
• All 13" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 45GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
• Incorporates all changes from Relic Entertainment's Commander Revamp, USF Tech Update and Commander Update
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Complete the game already!!
Tired of being advertised too about features and functionality I can’t access. I’ve bought into the way in which you’ve licensed the game, super nickel & dime based. But I’m a SW product manager, I get the model. Just give me access to the full game. If your dev team can’t get something done, quit telling me about it.
Either hurray up and finish your work or remove the teases and ads for functionality I can’t access. I want to play the battle the of the Ardennes Assault in campain mode, but “its not available for purchase yet”!! WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY TELLING ME ABOUT IT THEN!!! Get your launch mechanics straight and your planning right. While the game is fun, the model is being poorly executed.
You get some credit for creating a fun game, so three (which should really be more) stars for the entertainment value. But the coin operated model coupled with constant teasing and half complete execution really sours the experience.
Bought this game thinking I would have access to the Campaign gameplay only as I’ve heard that there was no multiplayer support for Mac, however when I started the game there was an option to play Online and Skirmish. On the negative side, I was not able to find one game as it seems no one plays this game anymore.
If you’re contemplating whether or not to buy the Mac version for fear of lack of multiplayer support: multiplayer is available from the beginning.
I bought this game hoping to get in some RTS action and of course the first thing I did was check the system requirements. I am well above the required so I downloaded the game. Spent $30 on this game and have downloaded it 4 times in a row and it will not install. This is crap. I get so tired of this. It’s always the same thing. We have a product for you go ahead and spend your hard earned money on it but we do not guarantee that it will work. Might as well have bought a lottery ticket. Would have been more fun for longer.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the App Store installation process.
If you are still having problems, please contact us directly via email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you get the game installed.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 42.3 GB
macOS 10.14 or later
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Theater of War Mission bundle
- Soviet Tactics bundle
- German Doctrines bundle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.