"Learning has never been this fun. My kids and students love this game!" Kimberly Smith
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Comparing and describing the difference between two objects is a core building block of learning every language. Fortunately, with this app, learning comparative
adjectives is a fun game that will keep your kids learning and engaged for hours.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is fun an easy to use
● Clear pictures make learning and explaining comparative adjectives easy
● HUGE library of pictures - over 350 examples included
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new adjective at a time or mix them all up together
● With this app kids love learning
● The app beautifully designed which makes it great for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can customize the success sounds so your kids can hear encouragements in mommy's and daddy's voice
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● Gorgeous pictures keep kids engaged
● The app is fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing encouragements in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
● Huge variety of pictures and different adjectives prevent kids from getting bored
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adjectives a winner!
Comparisons taught early like this is essential for pre-schoolers! My child can already guess the answer because there are too many repeats using the same pictures. I could give a five star if you use the same pictures but asked for the opposite of what you just asked for. It repeated who was the tallest woman about five times with the exact same picture within less than four minutes!
My kid is four and a half and has aced it! More randomization? Otherwise, excellent, as are all the rest!
Hope the next version is useable...
A few changes would make this a great app. When teaching adjectives evidence suggests that you need many exemplars and to teach opposites. It is great that I can toggle off all adjectives except the two I am teaching and make those two contrastive. Big issue is that if I only toggle on short and tall - all I get are variations of tall and short children and adults. I can’t see myself using this in a session when I can download a free worksheet on tall vs short and get a dozen exemplars (e.g short building vs tall building, tree, plant, animal etc) and easily pull it up on my iPad.
Also, if I turn all sounds off, there is no written question prompt so you are forced to have the sound on.
I recommend the makers of this app read “Theoretical Principles to Guide Teaching of Adjectives to Children....” It’s open source
if you are an SLP and ASHA member.
The idea is great but there are no words like shown in preview pictures. Won’t be able to use volume in setting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.