You can now use your Apple Watch’s GPS for your location.
35,000 golf courses worldwide
All clubs mapped by our special team and no duplicate country clubs
* Can use Siri for green distance on Apple Watch
* Choose Apple Watch’s GPS to use for your location
* Enter score entirely on the Apple Watch
* Obstacle distances can be viewed on the Apple Watch
* Compete Golf now take advantage of Apple Watch features like Watch GPS, Haptic Engine, Digital Crown
* New full screen design for iPhone XR and above
* New statistics designs for easier reading
* Integration with Apple Health App - Track heart rate, steps, distances and calories burned for your round
* Ability to switch to another 9 hole course in the middle of your game
* Tournament - can create and join tournaments (requires data access during play)
* Compete in a tournament and view each competitor’s score and data - real time right in your App’s leaderboard
* Leaderboard shares players score just like professional tournament
* Ball path and real club distances - WITHOUT any extra input process to deal with, simply enter your score in our Tap & Go scoring system and all these information will be provided automatically
* Auto Driving Distances displayed every time you tee off
* No expensive tie in hardware to buy for all the above to work.
* Can be used during vacation where there is no data access (tournaments requires data access)
* Ball Path Tracking - let you view your shots on the map.
* Notes - to enter your own data (cheat sheet) for your special courses
* Statistics - FIR, GIR, accuracy, average putts …
* Smartly designed share out images of your scorecard and tournament for your round
Tap & Go Scoring System
We call this Tap & Go scoring. You press a stroke at the position where your ball is located. At Tee off… somewhere along the fairway…left rough/right rough….any other areas, sand etc etc. Then you tap the club you used. One tap for location and one tap for club, & go to the next place where your ball is located.
Each stroke and position is recorded with GPS. Compete Golf automatically records your position and statistics. We designed this so no extra process, sequence are needed to get your real course club distances. You tap your location, tap your club used and move on. It is that simple.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iOS 17 and watchOS 10 compatibility update
Ratings and Reviews
This App does what those hardware GPS app does, without the hardware and the price.
Takes a bit of getting use to, but once u do, it is almost invisible and does not affect the game at all. Plus all the stats u can get. Great App!
This app coupled with the iPhone watch is better and more accurate than most garmins on the market. This is the last GPS that I use on any course!!!
Great Golf App
A great App for golfers
The Apple Watch addition really helps and works
Found the Customer Service great
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mooee Company Limited
- 172.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2023 Mooee Company Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO GPS $16.99
- 1 Country Club $0.99
- 5 Country Clubs $3.99
- 10 Country Clubs $6.99
- 8 Players $1.99
- 12 Players $3.99
- 20 Players $7.99
- + 4 Players $1.99
- 16 Players $5.99