COMPLETE CONTROLROOM allows users of Coapt’s Gen2 pattern recognition system to access on-the-go performance & calibration tools, CONTROL COACH TM, and other interactive adjustments for the Coapt controller in their prosthetic device.
• CONTROL COACH TM – a powerful A.I. companion that supervises and notifies the Coapt user with helpful feedback about the quality of their calibration data and tips on how to improve performance; helping users continuously improve while they wear and use their prosthesis.
• Access to ADAPTIVE ADVANCE TM controls – a feature allowing calibration data to continuously enhance users’ control robustness.
• A full suite of pattern recognition calibration tools:
o Selection of controlled prosthesis’ motions
o Calibration of a full sequence of motions
o Calibration of single motions at a time
o Adding, changing or resetting EMG patterns’ data for any or all motions
o “Undo” of most recent calibration activity
o Saving or recalling a calibration “Restore Point”
o Pace of calibration prompting
• Live diagnostic display of multi-channel EMG (muscle) signals
• Real-time view of users’ pattern recognition control outputs correlated with input EMG patterns.
• Manual device setup and configuration support including button-hold test outputs
• On-screen virtual prosthetic arm for controls testing and practice
• Bluetooth connection management
Coapt was founded on focused and dedicated research to deliver modern myoelectric control for the benefit of users and clinicians alike. Our mission is to use our strong clinical research background, portfolio of transformative technologies and reputation for innovation and clinical implementation to develop, market and distribute products that will improve the quality of life for prosthesis users.
- Control Coach can not be accessed in all rating positions
- Updated Fonts
- Updated EMG stream
- Updated Firmware Update Process
- Updated Calibration graphics
- Refreshing of all Calibration motions enabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.