Compoundee is the best compound interest calculator for the iPhone.
Solving compound interest, annuity, and time value of money problems is easy with Compoundee! Use this financial calculator for your savings and investments to see how much money you’re going to make, or change variables to figure out what you need to achieve a goal. You don’t have to be a financial whiz to use it, either.
You have a financial goal in mind; you know where you want to be in order to retire early. Unfortunately, you’re just not sure if your initial investment is enough to get you there.
When you have Compoundee on your iPhone, those types of questions are answered. In no time at all, you’ll have the answer to how much an investment will be worth over a specific period of time, know what the necessary rate would be and the amount to make your periodic deposits in order to reach your time and money goals.
You would think that a calculator that handles complex equations like these would be difficult to use but it’s not. The app’s interface is super simple, very user-friendly. No previous exposure to financial calculations is necessary to put Compundee to work for you. Everyone can take advantage of what this application has to offer.
Very quickly and easily, you will have your compound interest, annuity, and time value of money (TVOM) equations solved for your savings and investments. Amortized interest totals per period, inflation and tax amounts, it’s all here. You can email your calculations to your accountant, spouse, investment broker – whoever you want.
Check out the important features you get when you download Compoundee:
• Clean, user-friendly interface
• Solve for any of 5 different investment variables
• Compound daily, quarterly, annually, & more
• Periodic deposits or withdrawals
• Inflation and tax adjusted amounts
• Amortization shows per period interest
• Account for extra annual deposits
• Specify deposits at beginning or end of period
• History of most recent entries for each input
• Send calculations through email
• Bookmark saved calculations for easy retrieval
• See all your results in itemized detail
• Two day-counting options
• Offline user guide built right into the app.
• Supports extremely large values
• Supports long durations (thousands of years)
• Doubles as a loan-payment calculator (select deposits tab; enter total as 0)
• Passode lock with Touch ID
• See results as you type
• Optional number pad for input
• Native iPad interface
That early retirement may be closer than you think. Download Compoundee onto your iPhone now to find out.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fixed crash when entering values for advanced fields (ie. Inflation rate, Tax rate, ...)
Ratings and Reviews
Great for when you are in retirement too.
I use this app as a retirement planner and I’m already in retirement. I put in an annual negative contribution and it tells me how long me money will last, considering the interest rate I am using. You can also put in inflation and/or taxes and get a result from those inputs. You don’t have to though.
I have used this app for many years, both before retirement and after. It is the best. I like it much better than the software the PFP’s use. The Marco Polo software they use is a bit too mysterious for me.
Use this with all my younger family members when talking about budgeting and investing. Makes one think about what am i spending money on now and what would i have if I invested it instead. Tells you how much is your actual cash versus the interest and what the future value will be worth after inflation. Use it often.
Great way to see the power of compounding
I use this app to crosscheck my calculations on quantitative models I build for the stock market. This allows me to check my compounding calculations in the model vs this approach. It is rock solid. If you are looking for a way to resolve a future value or "re-engineer" the duration needed, capital needed, rate needed to hit your numbers....this is the way to go. Very pleased.
The developer, GoodHumans, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 GoodHumans
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.