Compress is an application that allows you to reduce the weight of your images in a few clicks, while remaining attentive to their quality after compression.
*** Free version, allows to test all the features of the application! *** (Daily limit of the number of compressed images, you will be able to obtain the complete version without limitation via an in-app purchase and thus to compress an unlimited number of images).
By adjusting the compression ratio, you will observe in real time the difference in quality compared to the original and the size of the compressed image.
You will be surprised by the strong weight loss without visible impairment of quality.
Thanks to the simultaneous comparison of the original image and the result after compression, you will be able to precisely adjust the weight of your photos according to your needs.
• Reduce the weight of your attachments without decreasing their resolution.
• Reduced the space occupied by your photo library.
• Accelerate the speed of sending your images.
• Optimization of the weight of the images of your website or blog.
• Adjustable compression ratio (on average, weight reduction of 70% without visible loss of quality).
• Real time display of weight gain and visualization of the image after compression (to compare with the original).
• Processing one or more images simultaneously.
• Output format: JPG / JPEG.
If you have a question or have a problem, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get the paid version. Well worth the price.
I compressed over 1,000 images in 15 seconds. No quality loss. This is one heck of a MASSIVE time saver!!!
I use this app all the time
Useful app for preping images for the web
Compress is a very useful app. I like the side-by-side image comparison windows (original and compressed images) so that I can visually compress my images for web use with minimal artifacts, but small file sizes. I wish Comprss had a lossless compression feature, too. After using Compress to create a jpg directly from a Photoshop image (which is a nice feature), I use a second app that does lossless compress to squeeze a bit more size out of my web images.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.