Compress is an application that allows you to reduce the weight of your images in a few clicks, while remaining attentive to their quality after compression.
*** Demo version available! Free trial: hugy.app/compress/lite ***
By adjusting the compression ratio, you will observe in real time the difference in quality compared to the original and the size of the compressed image.
You will be surprised by the strong weight loss without visible impairment of quality.
Thanks to the simultaneous comparison of the original image and the result after compression, you will be able to precisely adjust the weight of your photos according to your needs.
• Reduce the weight of your attachments without decreasing their resolution.
• Reduced the space occupied by your photo library.
• Accelerate the speed of sending your images.
• Optimization of the weight of the images of your website or blog.
• Adjustable compression ratio (on average, weight reduction of 70% without visible loss of quality).
• Real time display of weight gain and visualization of the image after compression (to compare with the original).
• Processing one or more images simultaneously.
• Output format: JPG / JPEG.
If you have a question or have a problem, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Use consistently for Email graphics compression
I use this to build graphics / images for emails. It has reduced images to a fraction of the size. I usually compress 5-50 images at a time. It has never crashed on me.
One feature I’d love:
1. preference for default compression level
2. remember my last used compression level
I love this app. It does its job quickly and flawlessly. I highly recommend it!
Truly Excellent (and Simple!) Batch Image Compression Software
I bought this app to help with compressing screenshot images taken on a 5K retina iMac. They were ~10MB each and, after a few simple adjustments based on how much compression I wanted versus quality degradation, it compressed them and put them into a “Compress” folder within the original images folder. I take issue with the reviewer who gave one star based on it putting the new images in a separate folder in the same location as the original images. It’s an unfair review and hurts the quality impression of what I feel is a very good app. I have used it to compress over 100 images so far and it hasn’t crashed once nor have any of the images had any issues. This is exceptional software at its finest, well done developer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.