Compress is an application that allows you to reduce the weight of your images in a few clicks, while remaining attentive to their quality after compression.
*** Demo version available! Free trial: hugy.app/compress/lite ***
By adjusting the compression ratio, you will observe in real time the difference in quality compared to the original and the size of the compressed image.
You will be surprised by the strong weight loss without visible impairment of quality.
Thanks to the simultaneous comparison of the original image and the result after compression, you will be able to precisely adjust the weight of your photos according to your needs.
• Reduce the weight of your attachments without decreasing their resolution.
• Reduced the space occupied by your photo library.
• Accelerate the speed of sending your images.
• Optimization of the weight of the images of your website or blog.
• Adjustable compression ratio (on average, weight reduction of 70% without visible loss of quality).
• Real time display of weight gain and visualization of the image after compression (to compare with the original).
• Processing one or more images simultaneously.
• Output format: JPG / JPEG.
If you have a question or have a problem, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use consistently for Email graphics compression
I use this to build graphics / images for emails. It has reduced images to a fraction of the size. I usually compress 5-50 images at a time. It has never crashed on me.
One feature I’d love:
1. preference for default compression level
2. remember my last used compression level
Works well, little fuss
The programme works well with minimal fuss. Good value for money. I have had no problems or complains.
Does what it describes. It would be nice to be able to choose the output format. To this moment, it is only JPG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.