CompTIA A+ is entry-level computer certification for service technicians. The exam certifies the competency of entry-level computer service professionals in installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers, additionally it helps verify the understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business.
The exam has the following domains as below. These will be the categories.
- Mobile Devices
- Windows Operating Systems
- Other Operating Systems & Technologies
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures
- Hardware & Network Troubleshooting
- Working with personal computer components
- This app gives you around 1000 questions to practice.
- 20 questions per day are free and to do more you can do in-app purchase.
- Ability to do mock exam and practice all questions
ComTIA A+ has 2 exams (220-801 and 220-802). Both need to be passed to get the certification. Exams are 100-question each, multiple-choice test for 90 minutes. Pass marks are approx 72% to 75%.
We are not affiliated with or endorsed by CompTIA. Accordingly, CompTIA does not make any representations regarding this content. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad At All
Better than most of expensive one’s for this price thanks
Good Prep App
If you need a study supplement , this is the one! Thank you!!!
- 1X1 Apps Limited
- 5.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 1x1 Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Qs + Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.