The CompTIA Security+ certification exam validates your skills in risk identification and management, the application of physical and digital security controls for devices and networks, disaster recovery, and adherence to rules set forth by legal and regulatory bodies. This certification is aimed at individuals with a minimum of two years of experience in IT administration focusing on security. You will have a maximum of 90 minutes to answer the 90 questions on the exam. When the dust settles, you need a minimum score of 750 (Scale of 100 to 900) to pass the CompTIA Security+ test.
The CompTIA Security+ exam consists of five domains:
• Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
• Architecture and Design
• Operations and Incident Response
• Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep is organized to closely follow the actual objectives of the SY0-601 exam. There is a lot to know and our practice tests for the Security+ Exam will help you find out where you need to improve and make the most of your study time.
Features of CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep:
• Practice by topics: The app further enhances the learning experience by offering the option to practice by topics. This feature allows users to test their knowledge in small, manageable chunks, which not only prevents boredom but also promotes better retention of information.
• Mock tests: The mock tests in CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep closely stimulate the format, difficulty, and timing of the actual exam. This ensures users become familiar with the exam's specific requirements, develop a better understanding of the exam's expectations, and adapt their test-taking strategies accordingly.
• Detailed explanation: Gain a deeper understanding of practice questions made by expert tutors by delving into detailed explanations for each one and solidifying your grasp of fundamental concepts. Accordingly, you confidently solve any questions that arise.
• New questions every time: The CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep employs a vast and diverse question bank that covers a wide range of topics and difficulty levels. This ensures that users are exposed to a rich variety of questions each time they restart a practice test. Therefore, they are consistently challenged and engaged in their learning process.
• Passing Possibility Estimation: Using the collected data, the app calculates the passing possibility for the user. It considers factors such as the user's scores, completion time, and overall performance relative to the historical data.
Note: CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep is an independent app and not affiliated with any government entities.
ABC Elearning Pro subscription
- ABC Elearning Pro includes full access to the specified course for the duration of the subscription period.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. Promotion prices and limited-time opportunities may be available for qualifying purchases made during the promotional period. We are unable to offer price protection, refunds, or retroactive discounts for previous purchases if we offer a promotional offering or price reduction.
- Payment is charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your iTunes account will be automatically renewed and charged for renewal unless turned off in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends (including the free trial period). The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Your subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription period during its active subscription period.
Contact us: email@example.com
This version includes performance improvements:
- Enhanced stability
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for quick learning
I just passed the SY0 601 and it was mostly in thanks to this app although I used several other resources. I did the one time purchase and think it’s worth it. My study toolkit consisted of reading the Sybex security + study guide, then I watched Jason Dions course material on Udemy while simultaneously using this app every night before bed or standing in line or whatever, then commited to the practice tests this offers (averages around 90% toward the end) as well as Jason Dions practice tests on Udemy (averaged around 82-86%). The questions on this app are pretty simple so I recommend diversifying your practice questions but it will definitely help you understand the concepts. I have no IT experience and besides reading the book (took a while to read, I’m slow) I seriously studied for maybe a month and a half
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your very detailed feedback. It's our pleasure to serve users.
So far, so love it! ;)
After recently completing a 9 month (really, 10 when including the intro course) cybersecurity boot camp via a well-known university, I've been struggling with the anxiety of changing careers after 25 years of teaching (literally half my life). I forgot I'd even installed this app during class one night, and opted for the pro version within a few minutes of using it. Honestly, my confidence has soared just from using the app and realizing how much info I actually DID digest and retain. Maybe, with this app, I WON'T need that retake voucher I've already paid for!
Give this app a shot if you're planning on taking the Security+ any time within the next months, and consider springing for the Pro version. Using this app regularly, I expect to pass on my first try. Worth it!
Just passed my Security+ SYO-601 exam, and I cannot understate how useful this app was in the process.
Questions are well-written and have excellent explanations, the app looks and feels well-done, and the Pro version especially has an excellent feature set for practicing.
I highly recommend the app, the free version is pretty good, but honestly the number of questions and material that is available in the Pro version is well worth the full price.
This app gamifies the learning process and makes it easy to continue learning when you’re tired of watching videos or reading.
5/5 stars, extremely glad I purchased this app, I truly don’t think I would have passed without it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh Hung
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ABC Team
- In-App Purchases
- Security+ Subscription Weekly $5.99
- Security+ Subscription Monthly $16.99
- CompTIA Security+ Pro $19.99
- Security+ Subscription Yearly $65.99