*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
In each issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
Plus, the app has a feed section that will provide you with daily inspiration from our friends over at Creative Bloq - available on both iPad & iPhone.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.49 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £39.99 / $44.99 / €44.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
The latest update welcomes back the News tab, keeping you up-to-date with all the goings on in the industry.
We've also added support for newer devices.
Ratings and Reviews
What you want?
Makes sense to fit a large magazine in an iPad? Depends what you’re looking for, if you want to save space, have 100s of issues on a letter size device, take screenshots, checking studio websites on the run, and read some good stuff here and there; then you have your answer. Enjoy!
On top of whats new and always great columns.
Waste of money
Imagine a large-format magazine, normally printed in smaller than usual type, shrunk down to the size of an iPad. Yep. Completely unreadable unless you reverse pinch to zoom it out, then you have to slide the pages left, right, up, and down to read them. Even Zinio offers better options than that.
There's little more here than a PDF version of the magazine itself, locked in a fixed format with no ability to adjust for the size of the device it finds itself in. You'd think a magazine that spends so much of its space writing about working on the web would at least *try* and take advantage of the interactivity possibilities in a tablet, but no, they couldn't be bothered to do more than snap a picture of a magazine page, reduce it by 35% or so, and wave it in front of you.
Utter crap. Complete waste of time and money. I'd have rated this as zero stars, but Apple won't let me go below one.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions $4.99
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.