Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by dividing the whole area of the grid into rectangular blocks according to the rules.
Block-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a block, press and hold fingertip on a clue, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a block, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Block-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 125 free Block-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 100x65
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Zoom, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle filtering, sorting and archiving options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Block-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Shikaku, Shikakunikire, Block Pix and Blockbuster Paint doku. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This is a major update introducing a new architecture, features and improvements:
• Puzzle packs are now split into 2 sections: Library, showing the free and purchased puzzle packs you can play, and Shop, showing the puzzle packs you can buy.
• Added powerful filtering options by variant, difficulty, size, and price. You can now find your favorite puzzles easily and fast!
• Improved sorting options and added a ‘recent on top’. You can now easily find the last puzzles you were working on.
• Added previous/next navigation buttons to the completed puzzle screen. You can now start solving the next puzzle with a single tap of a button.
• Added a wishlist option in the Shop section. You can now mark the favorite puzzle packs you would like to buy in the future and view them in the wish list section.
• Added an archiving option in the Library section. You can now archive completed puzzle packs if you no longer want to see them in the Library list.
• Added automatic restoring purchases when re-installing the app.
• Added automatic refreshing to the puzzle pack list in the Shop section. New packs will now automatically show when they are released.
Ratings and Reviews
BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!
This is the best game ever! No ads! No Wi-Fi required! But there is one thing. They are five free packs? Well that’s not too little but it could be better. I paid for one of the packs,(world wonders and more 1) that’s 100x65 size and 65x100 size! 🔥🔥🔥 anyway, I highly recommend this cool game! Omg! Best game ever! Don’t always look for games that have ads and that are garbage! 😏😏😏😏😆😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😀😃😄😁🤪😜😝😛🥰😍 This is one no ad game! No Wi-Fi game! Oh and yeah, why do you have to pay for 1 sextillion packs!!!!!!!???????????? 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🤩🙂🙂😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️ Omg love this game!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️🙂🙂
I love all of the Conceptis Apps!
I love apps that can challenge you not only logically, but with new ways. Even though you may have to pay for these packages, it is well worth the time that it takes to solve each one. I’ve had the Conceptis Pic-a-Pix for several years and I’m barely into the vast number of volumes of puzzles available to me. I like the subject matter and the types of puzzles that you can choose from. Please, keep coming up with new logic puzzles!
***On a side note, if possible, could you make an app that has 3D sudoku, or different types of sudoku, besides just basic sudoku? Even 3D word searches would be cool! Keep up the awesome work!
Developer Response ,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying our apps. As for different types, the Sudoku app includes several variants such as Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku, OddEven Sudoku and Mega Sudoku. In addition, there are separate apps for Multi Sudoku and Sum Sudoku. We hope you enjoy all these great puzzles!
Another winner from Conceptis!
I don't know how they keep coming up with such varied but interesting puzzles.
This is another great one, try out the free starter puzzles to see what you think.
Edit: After doing bunches of the free puzzles, I am regularly downloading packs of hard and hard plus puzzles and really enjoying the way these puzzles stretch my thinking.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Color Variety 1 $2.99
- Color Variety - Large 1 $3.99
- Awesome Places - on Earth 1 $3.99
- Color - Extra Large 1 $4.99
- Color Mega 1 $7.99
- Color Variety 2 $2.99
- Famous - Paintings 1 $3.99
- Top - Movie Stars 1 $3.99
- Color Snacks 1 $1.99
- The Animals - of Our World 1 $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.