Connect all dots to reveal a beautiful color picture! Each puzzle consists of a collection of color dots with clues next to each dot. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by connecting the dots in ascending order and according to their color starting with 1 and ending with the highest number.
Dot-a-Pix are an advanced adaptation of the classic dot-to-dot puzzles which provide high quality color pictures when solved. Starting with dozens and going up to several hundreds of dots, Dot-a-Pix puzzles create beautiful detailed pictures and provide the satisfaction as if you drew them yourself.
The game features a Bring to Focus button to help locate the active dot, and an option to instantly move the active dot to any number for faster solving.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Dot-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 56 free Dot-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Up to 650 dots per puzzle
• Hours of creativity and fun
• Zoom, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Bring to Focus button to help locate active dot
• Moving active dot to any number for faster solving
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Dot-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Picture Dots, Dot-to-Dot, Join the Dots and Connect the Dots. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
More Puzzles in Starter Sets!
Did you recently add extra puzzles in the two sets where no money was needed to pay for them? I first downloaded Dot-A-Pix in 2018 when it was a new application.
But I changed iPhones twice since then, and on August 14, the anniversary of my brother’s wedding, I put Dot-A-Pix back on, and discovered you now have 28 puzzles in each free group, and more dots! Thank you! Why not make the paid sets 25 puzzles per set, and additional dots to mean more difficulty?
Nothing wrong with this app per se...
Before I begin, let me state that this is not an easy review to write. Whereas literally every other app by Conceptis is a slam-dunk to rate, this one is not.
I have been a fan of Conceptis for more than 20 years, often telling my friends to check out their puzzle apps and, before that, on the web. I’ve spent a fair bit of money on almost all of their apps (through in-app purchases) because of the high quality of the puzzles they present.
That said, this is not one of the apps that’s worth spending money on. Whereas their other apps contain puzzles that are challenging and make you think in different ways, this one ... isn’t like that. A glorified connect-the-dots puzzle where the only true challenge is related to the quality of your eyesight. If this app were my first introduction to Conceptis and the puzzles they create, I’m not sure I’d want to check out their other puzzles and that’s a true shame.
That’s not to say there’s anything wrong with this app. Like their other apps, it’s well designed and clearly a lot of thought and effort has gone into making this app. In terms of technical achievement, it’s as good as their other apps. It’s just, well, lackluster in terms of the actual content. Do I dislike it? No. But I’ll keep spending money on their other apps because the high quality content I’ve come to know and expect from Conceptis, is there, not here.
perfect dot to dot app! Pictures are so pretty and colorful! I love the images! Please make a ton more puzzles for this app! You deserve a million 5 star reviews which I’m personally giving to you! 1000,000 5 star reviews from Natalie Renee Huckelberry.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- SingleLine - Snacks 1 $0.99
- MultiLine - Snacks 1 $0.99
- MixedLine - Variety Large 1 $2.99
- SingleLine - Variety 1 $1.99
- SingleLine - Jumbo Pack 1 $1.99
- MixedLine - Snacks 1 $0.99
- SingleLine - Mega Pack 1 $2.99
- SingleLine - Variety Large 1 $2.99
- MultiLine - Variety 1 $1.99
- MultiLine - Variety Large 1 $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.