Top Sudoku app in Japan! Play four different MultiSudoku variations in a single app. Start with the easier 2-Grid puzzles and advance all the way to the huge challenging 5-Grid puzzles, also known as Samurai Sudoku. Each variant has a different overlapping grid configuration and provides a unique twist of brain challenging logic.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis MultiSudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both iPad and iPhone. For more fun, Conceptis MultiSudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 72 free MultiSudoku puzzle samples
• Variants include 2, 3, 4 and 5 grid puzzles
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from easy to hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis MultiSudoku have also become popular under other names such as Samurai Sudoku, Combined Sudoku and Gattai Nanpure. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the easiest sudoku app I've found for marking possible numbers and eliminating those that won't work. Every other app I find myself wishing worked like Conceptis does.
The best interface... but too expensive!
Their genius idea? Arrange the "pencil marks" spatially in each square so you can tell what it is by its position if you're zoomed out too far. Highlighting pencil marks when that number is selected is also nice (although I wish you could pick the color), as are speed tools like being able to just tap a square once to place a chosen number there.
The multi-Sudoku puzzles are fun, although I wish there were more included in the free version, but then again who doesn't? The reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5 is the price of the "volumes" or expansion packs. Shelling out up to US$3.99 for just 24 puzzles is ridiculous. These things are computer-generated! For that price, I'd expect at least several hundred. Even 99 cents for just 24 puzzles is rather high. There also doesn't appear to be an option to pay a slightly higher amount ($10 would be fair) to get the whole library. Right now there are 107 volumes available to purchase, each only 24 puzzles, ranging in price (in the US) from $1-$4 in $1 increments. Assuming an equal distribution of prices (which I don't think is accurate, as they seem to skew toward the higher end), it would cost me around $270 to get them all, not including tax. No way.
I love this app
I love how when you hold down a number they highlight where that number can go(other than the normal highlighting it does). Great job!!
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mixed-Grid - Hard 1 $2.99
- Mixed-Grid - Medium 1 $2.99
- Mixed-Grid - Easy 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.