Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a single-player puzzle based on Tic-Tac-Toe, a pencil-and-paper game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing X's and O's in various places. The object is to place X or O in remaining squares so there are no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or a column, the number of X's is the same as the number of O's in each row and each column, and all rows and all columns are unique.
The game features a ruler to help viewing and comparing rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles. To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Ruler for easy row/column viewing and comparing
• Row and column counter boxes
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Tic-Tac-Logic have also become popular under other names such as Binero, Binaire, Binairo, Binoxxo, Noughts and Crosses and Takuzu. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to iCloud and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Peaceful and fun
This is a fantastic game and easily the most calming/meditative game from Conceptis. I don’t spend money on games in general but I buy puzzle packs for this game and other Conceptis games because I appreciate that these are high quality games and there’s no nonsense involved. These are some of the most interesting puzzles out there to solve, and there isn’t a constant stream of disruptive ads ruining the experience. If you love this game, throw them a couple dollars once in a while (you can restart packs and get a lot of plays out of them before they become too familiar).
I actually love the puzzles. My complaint has been the same since it came out, the color scheme is bland and a little depressing to stare at sometimes. I don’t see why it couldn’t have some color themes to brighten things up. After awhile of puzzles I have to stop because it feels like I’m doing office work. Conceptis said they see no reason to add them because apparently I’m the only one among thousands who has mentioned it. I’ve purchased a good handful of puzzle packs but I’ll never buy any others. Quite frankly if they think it doesn’t need color then you have to agree one or two puzzle packs is more than enough. You can reset and do puzzles over and over and you’ll do it differently every time. I can’t possibly memorize all the layouts so how can I be 100% certain that every puzzle layout is different?
Relaxing and addicting
I have loved this game since I first stumbled on it a few years ago. It comes with so many free patterns as well as weekly new ones that I don’t feel a need to buy more packs, I just clear out the free ones and do them again. I’ve never had an issue with glitching and there’s no ad pop ups which is so rare and nice nowadays
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 15 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Hard Variety 1 $1.99
- Medium Variety 1 $1.99
- Easy Variety 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.