Concert Archives is the social network, database, & diary for concert lovers. It's the go-to place to remember and share all of the concerts you've been to.
• Your Concert Diary: Add all of the concerts and festivals you've been to. Upload photos/videos, save notes, track your favorites, and make a future bucket list.
• Share The Experience: See photos & videos from other people at the concert and share your own. Even see the setlists that the bands played.
• Follow Friends (and make new ones!) See their concert history, photos/videos, favorite concerts, bucket list and more.
• Get Flashback Notifications: Receive little reminders about your past concerts ("5 years ago you saw...")
• And tons more...
You're in good company! Music fans have been loving Concert Archives since we launched in 2013 and we've been featured in The New York Times, The Guardian, Newsweek, Pitchfork, and a bunch more.
Bugs or Feedback? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This App Is AMAZING
If you are an avid concert goer or even if you just go here and there and you want to keep a nice diary of all the shows you have been to… this app is for you. My only gripe is I wish there was a paid version that got rid of the ads you see in your stream but other than that.. this is a dope program and I’m getting all my friends on it!! Great Job!!
Yes but . . .
I’m enjoying this concept so far except of course for all the duplicates+++. It’s not clear where the concerts initially come from—all entered by individuals? When I update the tour name for a recent concert I went to, that concert no longer shows up when searching for the artist despite him still being listed in the bands section—weird. It definitely seems like some app like this should exist and be wildly popular but it’s not the best UI, hard to navigate back to “my concerts.” Strange that the app lacks any kind of integration with music apps to track artists you like. Really I don’t understand why a concert tracking app like b*town doesn’t have this feature of tracking shows you’ve seen. So this app definitely fills a need that I’ve wanted to fill for a while however adding all the concerts I’ve been to is proving to be painful and unintuitive.
Great app (with a few bugs)
I really love being able to track all my concerts in one convenient app. There are some bugs that can be frustrating (phantom notifications, can’t update favorites, duplicate shows, etc.) but hopefully as the app grows the developer behind this can get the resources to make those improvements!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Justin Thiele
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2023 Concert Archives