• Enhanced for iOS 11
• Ready for iPhone X
• Updated definition and etymology databases
• Improved search suggestions
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it. On my home screen. No BS dictionary.
My only complaint is you can't export your bookmarked words or sync them across devices.
Great resource; needs one minor fix
I use this app a lot, and enjoy its speed, word filtering as I type in new words, and breadth of words covered. When I reopen the app it defaults to my last word searched, which is a good reminder/reinforcement tool. But here's my suggested fix: From that point, I should be able to press the search button and my old word goes away. The way it is now I press the search button AND THEN have to delete the last search word from the search box. Two clicks, one completely unnecessary. Can't figure why the developer doesn't just clear out the box for me and give me a fresh start - what possible (frequent) reason would I want that last word filled in that box?!
Always quick and easy
- Csaba Kertesz
- 332.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2017 jDictionary Mobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.